Chpt. 29 Just Calm Down

~Papyrus' POV~ 

'When I heard yelling from Sans' room I thought something happened. I wanted to make sure he was okay. The noise did sound different from my brother's, but it could of been my imagination. It had to be my imagination! I wasn't expecting to see him. The king of Hell sitting in my brother's room. The one monster I was told to stay away from. His body was shaking, the sound of bones rattling was intense as I stepped into the room. I was furious of course, because I found out my brother's kidnapper was right in front of me. Of course I was angry, who wouldn't be. After all I did to go along with Alphys' plan to make sure Sans forgot all about that month, that entire time he was gone, failed. That hard work, all wasted.'

'Of course I wanted to immediately make Sans take a pill and call up Alphys on the spot, to just force Sans to forget him right in front of him. To see his eyes fill with dread would make me happy, because he was the one who kidnapped Sans in the first place, but Sans stopped me. He started talking about how he felt about all this, making me feel... terrible, he started saying how much he missed him. How much he felt like he was missing a part of him. I know I did force him to forget but I'm still his brother. I can't stand to see him sad. His eye lights were gone, his smile with tilted down in a frown made it way worse. This entire month I made Sans, my own brother, hate me. I didn't want to just make him forget. I was against the idea from the start, but Alphys told me to do it. The only choice I had that made Sans feel better was hide him from everyone. Going against Alphys and everyone else made me feel terrible though, but after what Sans told me I couldn't take it any longer. So I had to help him out, but I had to give rules. If Alphys or Undyne ever found out we are hiding him, we both would be forced to get our memories wiped, or worse the chamber.'

'It felt weird knowing that Fell,' anger started boiling through my body after saying the name, 'was in my house. I went straight for my room so I wouldn't have to be near Sans or Fell for awhile. I needed to sort through my thoughts and how I have to make sure no one finds out. This was just too much to handle. All this time I did my best to hide pills and make sure Sans forgot about him, he knew about Fell. When I got the news the he escaped I got way too stressed out. I had to then make sure he didn't see Sans and make sure Sans forgot, but I now have to make sure Sans doesn't talk about him outside the house, and Undyne and Alphys doesn't ever find Fell.'

'Now I have to do all this just to keep a secret. If Sans was never kidnapped or if he never broke the rules our lives would be perfectly normal right now. I still hate being around Fell, because who wouldn't. He kidnapped my brother, and he might be the one who broke his wing, but I'll never know cause Sans always tells me that he accidentally did something and broke it, not Fell. Everything is just too stressful.' My body slowly relaxed, the opposite of my thoughts, as I plopped down onto my bed. The mattress storming around my body as I slowly sank into the soft bed. My thoughts kept running through my mind. Thoughts that stressed me out. The only thing I could think of doing was just to sit and calm down. Being locked in a room never really helps with my stress, it just makes it worse. 'Maybe some MTT? Mettaton usually helps me calm down.' I slowly sat up, the silent popping of bones was heard. I didn't really lay down that long but I had to get up.

My bedroom door creaked open as I tried leaving my room quietly, to not disturb Sans. The door clicked behind me as I made my way down the stairs and to the couch. It didn't feel as comfortable as my bed, but it would do. The cushions swarmed around my as I turned on the tv. Mettaton was in the middle of baking, what looked to be a cake. There was flour all over him and bits of cake batter sprayed everywhere. He was trying his best to talk to the audience while making sure the cake wasn't burning. After awhile smoke started to escape from the oven as he kept talking. Some monsters where trying to tell him about the smoke, but he kept saying that it was normal. The memories of me and Undyne making spaghetti together started filling my head. 'Usually I do come over around this time so maybe i could stop by.'