Chpt. 7 The First Morning

~Classic's POV~

   I twisted and turned in the bed. I was awake, I was just trying to have him not get a lot of sleep. I wanted him to just never sleep with me. Every time I twisted he tried to hold on tighter. Every time I turned he tried to turn me towards him. At one point he put his magic on me, stopping me from moving. I still tried to fight the magic but it never worked.

   Randomly I would start feeling really tired and other times I would feel wide awake. Randomly I would fall asleep and sometimes I would be able to push his face with my arms and legs. I tried to make it very uncomfortable for him. I didn't care if I didn't get that much sleep. I didn't care if I will be very tired throughout the day. My mind was mainly on making his sleep very uncomfortable.

   When the light from the morning shined through the windows in his room he started to wake up. I faked being asleep so I wouldn't have to deal with him. He started to shuffle out of the bed and I soon heard him walking off to which I think was the direction for his closet. Hearing even more shuffling of fabric signified that he was changing. I was still "asleep."

"Sweetheart I know you are still faking it." I ignored him. "Sweetheart?" I heard footsteps. "Come on I know your faking." His hand landed on my head. He slowly started to rub my head. 'You think you are so strong all because the magic inhibitor is in me. If I could I would blast you apart.' His other hand went under my arm. Soon the other followed and he picked me up. He made my "sleeping" body face him.

Slowly he made my body shake back and forth. Over and over again. To the point I was feeling dizzy. "I'm a heavy sleeper and even I can't sleep through that. Come on sweetheart your faking it." He kept shaking me. I felt way to dizzy and I wanted it to end so I finally "woke up" to see him staring into my eyes and, wait, he doesn't have a freaking shirt on! I thought I heard him change but instead he just took off his shirt.

   "See I woke up so know can you put me down?" Finally he stopped shaking me but he still held me up. "Please just put me down!" I started to scratch at his arms but he still didn't let go, staring into my eyes. "Just. Let. Me. DOWN!" I wiggles around to try and get out of his arms, but he still held onto me.

   "I don't think I want to sweetheart." He lifted me up even more and still stared into my eyes. "You're way to cute when you're angry."

Bang! Bang! Bang! "Your highness I have a list a monsters that need a place and job here!"

"Ughhh." He set me down on the bed, put his shirt on, and went towards the door. He snapped his fingers then disappeared. 'Nows my chance!'

I went straight towards the window. The window looked thin, but the fall would hurt me unless I can use my wings. I tried to open my wings but they wouldn't budge. 'Now I have to think of a different way to get down safely.'

   I went over to his bed and grabbed his bed sheets, tied them in a rope, and dragged his bed to the window. At the window I raised my fist up and slammed it against the window. It shattered. It actually shattered! I started throwing the rope through the window and tied it down to his bed. "I'm coming home Paps." I never heard the creaking of the door.

   I carefully slid through the window and started climbing down the castle. I never looked down. The height kind of scared me. It felt like it was 50 stories high. (It was actually 4 stories high)

I soon hit the ground. I couldn't believe it. "He seriously couldn't think of the window." Looking around I tried to see the line between heaven and hell but I couldn't. I started to walk around to see if I could find anything that showed I was close to heaven.

"I see it. I see it!" The wind went by me as I ran towards heaven. I started seeing monsters with halos and angel wings. "Paps!" I soon saw big oak doors in front of me and shattered glass on the floor.

§§§§§§§§§§
I don't know why but I feel like I need to say something at the end of every chapter. So I hope you enjoyed it.