Chpt. 20 This is Not Home Anymore

~Classic's POV~

The image of Fell's dust slowly faded. The jacket slowly disappeared. The darkness faded into my bedroom. I immediately sat up. My wings felt off. One side was lighter than the other but I ignored it. I tried standing up, for me to almost immediately fall down with a thud. The noise of footsteps got closer to my door.

"BROTHER ARE YOU AWAKE?" The door slammed open for me to see Papyrus. It has been forever since I saw him.

"H-how lo-ong was I asle-ep?" Talking made my throat burn. I tried pushing out the question.

"FOR ABOUT 3 DAY BROTHER." 'Three days?! I was stuck with Fell's dust for three days!' He went over to me and helped me stand up. "BROTHER DO YOU NEED ANYTHING TO EAT?" He helped me out of my room and onto the couch.

"Can I have some ketchup?"

"OF COURSE YOU CAN BROTHER!" He exited the room and went into the kitchen. I put my hand up to my neck to feel my actual neck. 'The collar's gone' Papyrus came back with a bottle of ketchup and a orange pill bottle. "HERE YOU GO BROTHER AND ALSO YOU WILL NEED TO TAKE THESE TO HELP HEAL YOU FROM YOUR SURGERY." He handed me both bottles.

"Why did I need surgery?" I asked as I started drinking the ketchup.

   "DUE TO HIM BREAKING YOUR WING AND IT NOT BEING CORRECTLY HEALED WE HAD TO CUT IT OFF. ALSO THAT COLLAR HE HAD ON YOU, THAT WE THOUGHT WAS TO HYPNOTIZE YOU BUT IT WAS A MAGIC CANCELING COLLAR, WAS CUT OFF ASWELL." My hand went to my back to feel my wing that was originally broken to only feel a nub.

   "Oh...okay then" I removed my hand from my back and grabbed a pill from the bottle. I took a sip from the ketchup bottle and dropped the pill in and swallowed the pill along with the ketchup. 'This is going to be my life now. Unable to fly and unable to see Fell again.'

   "WELL IM GOING OUT TO TELL ALPHYS THAT YOU WOKE UP! SEE YOU LATER BROTHER!" With that he opened and closed the door behind him. Leaving me alone. I drank the rest of the ketchup and grabbed the remote. Turing on the TV to see Mettaton talking about the latest news. It was mainly him talking about how the monsters from Hell are too terrified to answer any questions about why they kidnapped me. I immediately turned it off.

Putting down the remote I started thinking about Fell. How he told me it was my fault. How he dusted right in front of me. "His dust is probably in a pile at the front of the castle." I said to myself making me even more depressed. "I'll never be able to see him ever again."

   The door slammed open as Undyne stood there. "There you are punk!" She ran over to me and put me in a choke hold. Her hand turned into a fist as she started noogieing  (sorry I can not spell this for the life of me) my head. "You finally woke up punk!"

   I pushed her arms off of me. "Undyne why didn't you just leave me there." My voice sounded depressed. She stared at me in disbelief.

"You seriously still think he was a good person? He kidnapped you and you still trust him. What did he do to you?" She sat down on the couch right next to me.

"Like I said he did nothing. My wing was broken because I did something stupid and he helped me." I had to lie. If I told her that he broke it she would use that against me. "He fed me whatever I wanted, he gave me a really comfortable bed, and he let me watch a lot of movies." That last one was a lie. The only thing I really watched was Mew Mew Kissy Cutie.

"Then why did he put that collar on you, locked you in that room, hid you in that closet, and may I add that you were banging on the window and yelling for help? You cannot trust him. He was the bad guy." She argued against me.

"He did not lock me in there! I decided to hide so you would leave! I decided to bang on that window just so I could try to tell you to call the search off! But nooo! Anything that I did suddenly turned to his doing! You don't even know him! If you got to know him you would know that he would never hurt anyone! If anyone was the bad guy it was you and everyone else!" I was suddenly getting angry. She doesn't even know him and she thinks it all his fault. 'It was my fault for going to Hell in the first place and getting caught. It my fault for trying to escape from him and him getting angry at me, and she thinks that she can just shift the blame!'

"You asked for help Sans! It made it sound like he was hurting you! You were under his control! He hypnotized you so you would think he was a good guy!" Her eyes were filling with anger. Her hands were tightening up into fists. She was about to explode with anger.

"Well if I was hypnotized by him then how did I ask for help! Explain that to me Undyne!" I yelled back at her.

Before we knew it the door was open and Papyrus, Alphys, Mettaton, Toriel, and Asgore were standing in the doorway of the entrance. We ignored them and kept on arguing. Toriel got in between us and pushed us away from each other when we started throwing punches at each other. We still kept arguing.

"SANS! STOP THIS AT ONCE! UNDYNE IS JUST TELLING YOU THE TRUTH! SANS, YOU ARE JUST TELLING LIES. HE HYPNOTIZED YOU BROTHER! YOU ARE AT HOME!" Papyrus' voice boomed over the living room. Undyne and I froze in our place. Papyrus would never yell like this. I still was boiling with anger.

   "You don't know him! He did absolutely nothing to harm me! The reasons why he put a collar on me was to protect myself! My wing is broken because I did something stupid! If you even try to tell me that I was hypnotized one more f^cking time I will f^cking destroy all your f^cking houses!" 'I still didn't want to hurt anyone. I don't want to become like them. Hurting others because they did one thing. This doesn't feel like home anymore.' I couldn't stop myself from yelling at all of them.

   "We ne-ed someo-one to h-old him-m d-own-n!" Alphys yelled out. All of them except Alphys ran over to me and pushed me onto the floor. "Sa-ans we-e ne-ed you to-o c-cooperate with-h us. We a-are ju-st try-ying to-o he-elp you." She walked over to me and pulled out a needle with a tiny jar.

   "Get that thing away from me!" I tried thrashing around to get away from them. I didn't even know what Alphys is trying to inject me with but it couldn't be good if she needed me to be held down.

   "Sa-ans thi-s is f-for you-ur o-own go-od." She put the needle into the bottle and filled the needle with the liquid.

   "You're not injecting me with that!" Once again I tried kicking around. None of them budged.

   "Sans we need you to calm down. We are trying to help you. Just relax." Toriel tried calming me down but it didn't work.

   "How can I f^cking calm down if you guys are holding me down and forcing me to get inject with a liquid that you guys are not even f^cking telling me about! All you guys are saying is that it will help!" I tried again and again to escape them. 'My magic! I can use my magic!'

   Alphys got closer to me with the needle. With my magic I surrounded the needle with a blue glow and tried throwing it away from Alphys, but due to me noting using it for a month it only just fell to the ground. I saw her as she leaned down and grabbed it. "N-now Sa-ans yo-ou need to-o calm do-down." She inched closer and closer to me.

   I kept thrashing my body around to try and get out of their grips but Alphys kept coming closer to me with that needle. She pointed the needle to my arm that Papyrus was holding. "How could you do this to me Papyrus! We are f^ucking brothers!" The needle inched into my arm. The pain engulfed my arm as Alphys injected me with the liquid. My vision became blurry. Everyone soon let go of my arms and legs setting me onto the couch. The noise became muffled. I slowly forgot what happened. Darkness swallowed me up. The images of Fell started melting away. The images of me and him together was also destroyed. The sound of his voice was gone. The images of his bedroom was wiped out.