Chpt. 33 Adrenaline

( Panic Attack Warning Please Be Careful While Reading )

~3rd POV (with Red)~

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

The sudden screaming jerked the horned, monster awake. Red's vision was filled with blurry darkness. Pain erupted from his skull, hand quick to place itself on top of his head, rubbing uselessly at the ache inside his skull.

What happened?

He sat up and waited for his eye-lights to adjust to the lighting, or barely there lighting. The setting felt familiar, yet foreign.

Wasn't he just at Sans' house?

Red tried to recall his memory, which proved to be useless as only a few moments came back. Mainly him and Sans cuddling and eating. Shaky breaths came in and out of the demon.

His memory was already like a dog, but this felt strange. He was on the couch in Sans' house right?

Why couldn't he remember.

Bars were seen infront of the demon, along with a flaming torch. A cell. He was in a cell. It all clicked. He was back in the torture chamber.

No. No no no no no no no no! He can't be back here. Not here. Please not here.

Red was quick to stand up, ignoring the ache in his legs. His hands gripped onto the bars and yanked. He knew it was useless, because he tried it before. Fell's panic grew as he tried with all his might to somehow break the bars.

He had to get out. He had to get out and back to Sans.

"Fuck, please!" The demon yelled out to the cell. His bones were chattering as he shook with fear.

He can't be back here. Anywhere but here.

The sting in his eyes were starting to form, as his vision became blurry. Red tears started trailing down the skeleton's face.

Not here. Please not here.

Yanking onto the bars was still useless, no matter how much he screamed at it. "Not here! No! Let me out!" Red screamed out to the nothingness that awaited him. Constant streams of tears running down his face. Pain started forming all over his body as he remembered everything they have done.

Slamming him against walls. Brass knuckles to the head. Sharp weapons across every point of his body. Red couldn't imagine having to go through all of that again.

Fell slid down to his knees, hands weakly holding onto the bars. Sobs escaped him as memories flooded back of Undyne and Alphys coming in and knocking him out. Of his boyfriend crying out his name.

"Please. Not here." The giant monster pleaded to no one. "Just let me get back to Sans." Nothing has ever broken him as much as this. Even when the 'angels' rampaged inside Hell's castle. "Please." He croaked.

Shaky breaths were stuttering in and out his giant maw. Hope draining away with each breath. Till he noticed the white outfit. It was in a cell, just like him, yet it was the one across from him. Papyrus.

The once happy skeleton, was now crumbled up into a ball against the bars. Body shivering against the cold metal, or from the fear of what was to come. Those angel wings wrapped around him in a protecting hold. Sorrow was sleeping off both skeletons.

"Paps, M'sorry for doin this ta you and Sans." Fell's voice lowered down to a calming note, getting rid of any intimidation that was left inside of it. "Just didn't want ta feel alone anymore." Barely hiding sobs between each word, slowly explaining himself to the terrified skele.