Chpt. 2 Flying

"SANS!" 'It can't be' ,"SANS WHERE ARE YOU!" The sound in his voice was just like mine excited and a little bit anxious.

   Hearing my name being called and the voice made me get up and start yelling too.

"SANS!"
"Papyrus I'm over here!" I started waving my arms around to try and help him find me.

"SANS!" The sound got closer "SANS!" I saw a glimpse of him. His red scarf was visible through the monsters that were still passing.

   "Papy! Bro! Over here!" I shouted to get him to look in the right direction of where I was standing. Then I saw him. Not just his scarf, it was him.

   "SANS!" "Papy!" We both screamed in unison as we ran up to each other to finally see each other after a long time. Papy leaned over and started hugging me and I did the same, well except the part of leaning over I'm not as big boned as Papy.

   "Bro, I thought I would never see you again!" Monster after monster started to stare at the scene of two brothers reuniting but we didn't care we were still hugging. I soon started hearing sobs.

"I SHOULD OF LISTENED TO YOU BROTHER" tears were soaking my hoodie but I didn't care. "YOU PROBABLY HATE ME NOW SINCE ~sob~ I USED MERCY INSTEAD OF FIGHT"

"It's ok bro I don't hate you." I kept trying to say words of comfort towards Papy but I am not the best in that subject. "Hey Bro how does an angel answer the phone."

"BROTHER DONT YOU DAR-"

"Halo!" Papy then got up and started walking away.

"Hey bro let me ketchup!" He started walking faster and faster for every pun I made. After awhile of walking and pun making we stopped at a house that was exactly like ours for when we were still alive. The lights and the mail boxes were the same. Papy walked into the house and I followed. Everything was an exact copy. The couch and even the ketchup stains. It felt like I was still underground.

I walked straight for my room just like Papy for his room. When I opened the door every single thing was there again. I could believe it the tornado, the socks, the balled up bed sheet, and the treadmill. I went straight for they bed and fell onto it exhausted from I don't even know what and slowly drifted off to sleep. Till the feathery wing twitched. 'God these things are uncomfortable' I twisted around trying to find a pose that is relaxing and comfortable but the only thing I could do was lay on my stomach which is kind of comfortable. Finally I was able to sleep.

~~~~~Le Time skip to morning~~~~~

I woke up and for once it wasn't from Papyrus screaming my name to pick up my sock. I got up, stretched, and headed for the kitchen for a bottle of ketchup. Today I actually wanted to try something new I wanted to try flying with the wings. When I got to the kitchen Papy was there making spaghetti. He neared me and turned around.

"HELLO BROTHER SINCE WE ARE YOU KNOW 'DEAD' I DECIDED TO BE A GOOD BROTHER AND LET YOU SLEEP IN. THE ODD THING IS THAT WE STILL NEED TO EAT AND SLEEP. WE ALSO CAN GET EXHAUSTED FROM RUNNING OR DOING ANYTHING." He turned back around and continued to make his spaghetti. "ALSO THERE IS KETCHUP IN THE FRIDGE WHICH I KNOW IS WHAT YOU CAME IN HERE FOR." He said as I walked closer to the fridge.

"Thanks bro" I opened the fridge and grabbed one of the ketchup bottles and took a swig of it. It was still good even if I was dead. "I was just dyeing for some ketchup." I could hear the disappointment in Papyrus' sigh as I walked out of the house. "Anyway I'm going to go out and try out the wings see ya soon bro."

I could hear a faint "have fun" from Papyrus as I walked out and closed the door behind me. 'Time to try them out' I started heading for the back of the house so the monsters wouldn't see me.

   Behind the house I would slightly hover over the ground then fall down. I would sometimes look up and see monsters flying over everything and having fun while I was down on the ground not being able to even hover for at least 10 seconds.

~~over 100 tries later~~

   It was night since I heard Papy yell for me to come back inside. My stomach way growling wanting something so I just took another ketchup bottle and took a swig. "SO HOW WAS IT?" He asked as I was drinking ketchup. "I got at least 5 inches off the ground for 6 seconds."

~~~another time skip cause why not~~~

  When I woke up I went straight outside wanting to be able to fly. I tried and tried to get up higher. Soon after about 50 tries I was about to get 20 inches off the ground and move around without falling.

   I slowly went back down to the ground to catch my breath. Never knew how much flying drained energy.

  After I caught my breath I launched myself into the sky and started flying around. I could believe it. I was flying! The breeze felt nice as I went past every single building. Seeing all the monsters look like ants made me smile. Twirling around I had the time of my life.

   When I got back to the ground some monsters went up to tell me some rules even though I thought there wasn't going to be any rules in the afterlife but who cares. They told me that I should never pass the line of heaven and hell or I could be kidnapped or injured. I tired to remember it but flying was just to much fun.

   The next day I was flying I never looked down only straight forward. I never saw that I passed the line for heaven and hell until I saw the red castle that basically told me that this is hell. I turned around and quickly tried to get back home. Not knowing that the king of hell spotted me and liked what he saw.

§§§§§§§§§§
Another chapter done next chapter will be entirely Fell's point of view to tell you what he saw so I hoped you enjoyed. Also since my school closed I might be able to post more chapters.