Chpt. 4 News

~Classic's POV~

The wind was flying past me making me slower as I tried to get back home. I flew higher so no monsters from heaven will see me. Tiredness was slowly taking over me making me get slower at flying. I wasn't even paying attention to how much I was flying. I just didn't want any monster to see me.

When I finally looked down I was above Grillby's. 'Well a little drink won't hurt' I slowly fell down to the ground. I was sure no one saw me, right? The singing of the doors made me calm down a little. Monsters turned around and looked at me. I looked at the bar to see Grillby.

As I made my way through monsters started whispering to each other which was a little weird but my mind was thinking of ketchup. I took my seat. Grillby looked at me and set down a newspaper. I was on the front cover.

Monster Went Over To Hell
Local Snowdin monster with the name of Sans was seen crossing the line between hell and heaven. Monsters told him not to cross the line but he did it anyway.

I stopped reading the article. 'How did they already have this published?' I looked around monsters that were looking at me looked away and started talking again. Grillby was writing something down and passed it to me. "In this place if someone crosses the line it is immediately published with the picture of the monster."

"Thanks Grillby..." I just stared at the writing, "Hey Grillby can I have a burger with a side of ketchup?" He nodded his head and went to the back. The whispering got louder and all I could hear was just "sans" "why would he do that" and sometimes "he always followed the rules"

Soon Grillby came back with a burger and a bottle of ketchup. "Thanks Grillby." I took a bite of the burger and started tearing up. It has been awhile since I had a burger from Grillby's. I wiped the tears, wrapped up the burger, grabbed my ketchup, and got up to leave the bar. Before I even left the bar the monsters started whispering again. I left because all I wanted was to sleep and finish my food.

On my way back to the house monsters stopped to look at me but then started to walk off again. Three monsters in particular stopped and lectured me about how I shouldn't of crossed the line and how I can get in big trouble for going in hell. I just got angrier every time a monster stared at me.

   When I got in the house Papyrus was there to greet me. "BROTHER I READ THE NEWS AND... WHY DID YOU GO OVER THE LINE?" He spoke which sounded worried and a little bit angry. I went right past him because I didn't want to me lectured about an accident.

   'I didn't go to hell on purpose I was just flying' I was halfway up the stairs when Papyrus stopped me.

"BROTHER PLEASE ANSWER ME. WHY DID YOU GO OVER THE LINE."

Silence.

"BROTHER?"

'Why do you want to know'

"PLEASE, BROTHER, WHAT IS WRONG?"

"Why is everyone lecturing me! I did nothing all I did was go over a freaking line! I didn't mean to I just wasn't paying attention!" I went off. I was just so fed up with people lecturing me over a stupid mistake. I didn't mean to even start yelling at Papyrus, it felt like I wasn't even in control.

   "I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT SANS." He sounded more scared than worried now. He wasn't used to me yelling, because I never did. I always made sure that Papyrus was safe and never scared to the point it felt like a rule to me. I broke my own rule. I stopped and looked up at him with tears in my eye sockets.

"I didn't mean that bro. I didn't mean it. I didn't. I didn't. It's my fault I made you get scared. It's my fault I went over that line. It's always my fault."

"SANS IT IS OKAY I KNOW YOU DIDNT MEAN IT. YOU DONT HAVE TO BLAME YOURSELF FOR THIS."

   "It is my fault though. I made you scared, I made you get worried about me. It will always be my fault. I always tried to protect you and make sure you don't get scared, and you can see how that turned out. Me making you scared." I stopped crying but my eye lights were gone, staring at the ground.

After a long silence I finally broke it by turning around, "goodnight bro," and headed straight for my room. This time Papyrus didn't stop me.

I got to my door and turned around to see Papyrus looking at me with worry. I faced back to my door, opened it, entered my room, and closed and locked the door behind me. I just wanted to sleep and see if everyone forgets about what happened. My eye lids slowly got heavier and slowly closed making me go to sleep.

~Siéra's POV~

When the king gave me my order I was weirded out but I didn't have a choice so I had to follow through. First I would have to wait for night to come and I had to make sure I hid in the shadows and to hide my horns and wings. I had to bring a big bag with chloroform, a rag, rope, and a blindfold. So I could stuff it in the bag and head straight back.

When night finally came I crossed the line. No alarms from heaven or hell should go off since I was permitted by the king. I hide behind trees, houses, and bushes until I found the two story house with Christmas lights. 'Bingo' I slowly opened the door and quickly closed it behind me when I got into the house. Now I had to find which room was his. I went to the first door upstairs. I opened it and peeked in and saw a taller skeleton in a race car bed. 'Not him' closed the door and went to the other one.

I opened the door and saw him. I slowly closed the door behind me and walked up to him. He was asleep on a mattress next to what I think was the mattress' cover but wrapped up into a ball. I laid down my bag.

~Classic's POV~

-small dream-
Darkness. All I could see was darkness. Soon lights appeared and with it the judgement hall. The kid was in front of me holding a knife. I was just so tired. They ran up to me and jabbed the knife into my stomach. "It was fun while it lasted comedia-"
-dream end-

   I woke up to a sound in my room. It sounded like shuffling. I looked over to the side of my bed to see a silhouette of a monster. I couldn't see wings or anything. It looked as though they were looking through a bag.

   They finally found a bottle in a rag and pulled it out. When they finally looked at me they quickly poured the substance onto the rag. Before I even new it they had put the rag over my mouth and nose. Darkness slowly took over my vison as I passed out. The last words I heard were, "I wonder why he wanted you?"

§§§§§§§§§§
Another chapter over. Now since I got the boring stuff out of the way the real story will begin. If anyone has any questions just ask me because I don't want you guys to be confused about anything so feel free to ask me. Hope you enjoyed the chapter there might be another update tomorrow just hope that I won't be busy.