Chpt. 35 War

Fire

Fire was everywhere

The stereotypical look for Hell was what Heaven was right now. Buildings burning into nothing but ash, destroying everything that was in it's path.

All of Hell's population was grouped up at the boarder. Staring straight at the 'angels' that were standing across from them. The leader had rage burning in her eye. Glaring at the giant skeleton. Alphys standing next to her. The once completed wing was now bandaged up. The crazy scientist coming only to see the demons be torn apart into a gorey massacre.

Fell, Papyrus, Edge, and Sans were at the very front of the demonic group, Sans only being woken up a little bit ago and already having the plan memorized. The four of them being glared at by all the soldiers. Traitors to their own kind, at least in the angels perspective.

Siéra was standing in their boss' room, piles of bandages and healing gel surrounding them, ready to heal all injuries the group would definitely have. They were busy watching the monsters, waiting to see what would happen and if they needed to join in.

Weapons and shields were held by the army, nothing in the demons'. The only few with combat training being the King of Hell and his brother, having been taken out of the chamber to aid them to victory. Edge was covered with bandages. Siéra having to heal any terrible injuries the skeleton got from the dungeon and wrapping anything they couldn't fix.

Hell was completely out matched by power, strength, and having no ability to retreat, but all they needed to do was capture the captain, then it would be all over. Just one move and all this could be over.

All the demons were told to fight off the main army while the group of three, Papyrus didn't want in on the main plan, would all group up on the fish monster.

A collar was held tightly in Red's hand.

She took one step forward, "Explain yourselves!" Her scratchy voice growled out. "Why would you ever go against your own kind!" Feathered wings were slowly opening up amongst the soldiers, the demons doing the same with their own bat like ones. "Going against the guard means years in the dungeon, hurting your own kind adds on one year. I will give you one more chance," Undyne making the 'ce' sound like a long 's' trying her best to scare the traitors into giving up. It wouldn't work with what Sans and Papyrus already have seen of the devilish side of Heaven. "Turn yourselves in and get a lesser punishment, or face the consequences of your actions!"

No one took a second thought or glance. All in on getting the revenge needed by the skeletons. The fish monster let out an annoyed sigh. "Fine, if you won't come willingly, we will have to take all of you in for going against the angels. I would tell you that this would be painless, but that wouldn't be fun. It's what you get for being brainwashed by the demonic." If looks could kill...

Red and Sans' hands locked together in a tight hold, never to be broken apart by anyone ever again.

Undyne's feathered wings expanded, ready to push her towards the pair. All the soldiers on both sides that haven't already, besides Alphys and Sans, unfolded their wings from it's normal resting place.

Without any warning, Undyne thrusted herself forward with a hard flap of her wings, causing a giant gust of wind being created behind her. Scalely hands grabbed onto the horns of the King of Hell, quickly slamming her armored knee into Fell's spine. The demon let out a pained yelp, air being knocked out of his non-existent lungs. Shock soon left the small skeleton as Sans started punching and kicking Undyne, throwing her off of his lover, causing both sides to charge at each other.

Arrows were summoned by the fish and impaled Fell's femurs. Bone attacks being added by both younger brothers, quick to pierce Undyne in the chest. Papyrus' idea of not being a part of the main group quickly erased from his skull.