Chpt. 18 A Nightmare Came True

~Fell's POV~

Bang! Bang! Bang!

   'If this was Siéra she is definitely mad at something. She never knocks this hard.' I looked over at Sans to see that he was scared. Usually he would be sleeping but who would still be asleep through this.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

   That's all I heard. The hard knocking on the door. This isn't even knocking anymore. It's practically trying to smash the door down. Siéra would never do this unless she was pissed about something. 'Am I late to a meeting? No it's 5 AM and we never have meetings this early. Did a monster try cat calling her. No, probably not because she would just punch them and walk away. What is happening? If she needed to talk to me she would be yelling by this point.'

   The door slammed open. Siéra was there looking equally as scared as Sans. She was breathing very quickly as if she sprinted 3 miles. For some reason the knocking was still there.

   "Your highness we need you at the door!" She didn't even wait for a response she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of bed. Immediately she started running and dragging me to the doors. I took one look at Sans and he looked even more terrified than before. 'Something is definitely wrong.'

   As we got even closer to the doors the banging started to get even louder. It felt like if the monster doing this was going to continue the door would turn to splinters. Siéra was still dragging me towards it.

   The sound of yelling was heard as we got even closer. The words were inaudible. There were more than one. Déjà vu hit me hard. 'When have I seen this? It feels so familiar'

   "Your highness monsters from Heaven have invaded Hell and are now at the door!" She let go of my hand and went straight for the door. It looked like she was trying to push the door so it would stay shut. "Your highness you need to put your magic on the doors so they stay shut." I stood there frozen. It felt like someone was holding me there. "Your highness! Please we need your magic!"

Bang! Bang! Bang!

   The yelling got louder. Everything was drowned out by the noise. The awful banging on the door. The yelling of the monsters outside. Nothing could be heard except for them. Siéra sounded like she was miles away while the banging sounded like they were right next to me. I was just staring at the door. 'I have seen this before, but where, when!'

Bang! Bang! Bang!

   Siéra was actually trying to help while I am just there standing and staring. I wanted to help but fear was making me stay.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

   Before I even knew it the door was forced open. Monsters swarmed in. They were yelling at me and Siéra. I still good there.

"You're a monster!"

"Why would you do that!"

"Demon!"

   They kept yelling at me as they crowed inside the castle. One monster got behind me and kicked me down to the ground. Siéra was thrown to the ground the same way. I still did nothing. Monsters started surrounding me and kicking me. Some of them held onto me and some of them brought bats and started hitting me with those. Soon I tried kicking them off. I tried getting away. They kept hitting me. The noise was fading in and out. I would hear them yelling then nothing. I would see them kicking then nothing.

   Pain engulfed me. All I felt was pain. I tried once again to escape but nothing. They kept me there.

   "Fell!" The sound was Siéra. She was probably getting the same treatment. That was the only time she ever yelled my name. The ringing started getting louder. I barely even heard anything.

   "Go and find him! I'm going to stay here!" The monster yelled at another. The voice was raspy. 'They are here for Sans. How did they know? Did Sans tell them, but how? It's true that he hates me. He probably just said I love you so I wouldn't think he would do this.' I felt depressed. I gave up. Nothing I did was going to help. ' has to suffer because of me. Sans has to suffer because of me. Everyone has to suffer because of me. If I just disappeared no one would be suffering. '

   "Fell! Let me down! Fell!" It was Sans. 'Why would he yell out for me. He did this. He called them here in the first place. I even kidnapped him and now he is trying to pretend he didn't do this.' I didn't respond. Due to the monsters still beating me up. His yelling was fading as I felt like I was dyeing. Soon the pain was too powerful as I just blacked out. The ringing stopped. The pain disappeared.

Just silence

That's how I like it.

Quiet, no one around me.

No one to make suffer.

Just silence.

§§§§§§§§§§
Let me explain a thing. The reason Fell didn't use his magic is because he was too terrified. When you go into a state of fear or shock you forget somethings like how he could use his magic. Sometimes it doesn't happen though.