Chpt. 17 Questions, Letters, and Kissing

~Classic's POV~

We never fell asleep or at least I never did. I stayed up all night thinking about what I just said. 'I love you.' Did I really mean it? I don't know. Do I hate that I said it? Surprisingly no.

   When he woke up he looked surprised to see me awake. "Sweetheart why are you awake? Did I wake you or something?" His eyes were staring at me. His beautiful eyes.

"Don't worry you didn't. I just woke up for no reason."

   "That's good to hear." He pulled my head towards him and kissed me on the head. "Well I have work to do. Just call for Siéra if you need anything." He got up and started changing. I looked away. I heard the shuffling of clothes then him walking over to the door and shutting it behind him.

......

   Alone. Like always. Silence. I should be used to this. It's been like this forever. Why can't I just be okay with it right now. He has always left me before I even woke up, but why when I was awake when he left I feel even more alone. Maybe I might be able to walk around the castle today. It always gets boring here. If I was able to walk around Fell would probably have to stay right next to me.

   What about Alphys. Did she find out the code? Will she actually send help if she did, or did the erase marks made it impossible to read it? 'I just hope she didn't find the code out.' I got up and went towards the door. 'I really shouldn't bother Siéra about this.' The door creaked open as I yelled out for Siéra. 'I just hope she wasn't with Fell. Please say I didn't interrupt her while she did something. Why did I even call her?'

The sound of footsteps came closer to the door. I soon saw Siéra. "Do you need anything?" She said while she was catching her breath. I really didn't know why I called her anymore until a thought came to mind.

"I actually have a question. What is a torture chamber?" The thought came to mind from last night. When that weird voice was yelling and Fell said to send him to the torture chamber. I didn't know if it was a weird name for a type of work or something.

"Well the torture chamber is a place that both Heaven and Hell have. When a monster does something that they shouldn't of they get sent to the torture chamber. In the chamber the monster is repeatedly attacked and abused. Almost every morning and afternoon the monster is attacked to where they would of turned to dust if they were still alive. The location of the chamber is secret and only I and the royal scientist from Heaven knows."

   When Siéra brought up attack and abused I started to feel sick. 'Why would Fell send someone there? The voice did sound rude to him and called him a slob. Maybe they were rivals?' I looked back at Siéra. "Thank you for telling me this Siéra."

"No problem. Need anything else?"

   "No, I'm okay." With that she turned around and walked off. I closed the door and headed towards the bed. "So Alphys knows where it is. I wonder how many monsters are there." I plopped onto the bed. Time started to go by as I just laid there. Staring at the ceiling just thinking. I never noticed how much time went by and I didn't care.

What felt like a minute went by turns out to be 5 hours. The door creaked open and Fell started walking towards the bed like always. "Heya Sweetheart." I looked over at him and smiled as I saw him with a bottle of ketchup. I sat up while he sat down on the bed right next to me. "I will only be here for a little bit but I thought about you and so I brought you a bottle of ketchup." He handed me a ketchup bottle and a letter. "Also your friend wrote back to you."

"That took awhile." I smiled and grabbed the letter and the bottle. "Thank you." Before I even tried opening the letter I looked back at Fell. He was casually laying on the bed, sipping his bottle of mustard, and he looked at me like he was waiting for me to open the letter.