Chpt. 10 Awakening

~Classic's POV~

When he woke up he immediately looked worried. His grip on my hand tightened. "Sweetheart! Are you okay! I'm soooo sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you so bad!" His eyes started to well up with a red liquid which I think is his tears. I don't know why but seeing him cry made me happy. Seeing him worried, seeing him cry was like an early birthday gift.

"Sweetheart! Are you okay? Please answer me!" Tears we're rolling down his cheeks very quickly. I tried speaking but the pain stopped me. I turned my head towards the window again. The glass was cleaned up but it looked like the window was filled with a red hue. He noticed me looking and answered what I was thinking. "Due to you breaking the window it was replaced with magic that cannot be destroyed. Also by the way, are you seriously okay? I need to know!"

I didn't answer, what he did cannot be undone and I want him to be worried, I want him to feel guilty. I never noticed how I started smiling at him because he was crying. Though he took it a different way. "I'm taking that as an I'm okay." He pulled my hand closer to his face and nuzzled into it. My smile immediately went away. 'I don't want you to feel this way. I want you to be guilty!' My usual smile turned to a frown.

I pulled my hand away from him but he tried to keep it in place causing more pain. A Yelp of pain was released and he looked at me worried again. He got up and got into bed with me. I was so annoyed. 'Now with my wing broken I can't fly away. With the window fixed with magic I can't break it down. Yet again everything is being put against me.' His hands wrapped around my body carefully. There would be strikes of pain here and there, but the entire time he tried not to hurt me. "I missed ya sweetheart. I haven't really talked to ya for a few days." 'Few days? I talked to him this morning didn't I? Unless I was asleep for the few days' I gave him a confused look.

   "Oh yeah, you were passed out for a few days. I'm sorry again sweetheart." His head started to rest on mine. He pushed my head into his chest. Pain went through me again. This time I didn't give any indication that I was in pain. His breathing slowed and it felt like we was relaxing.

   "How long were you awake?" I asked through the pain. I heard I small chuckle from him.

   "About the entire time you were asleep." He pulled me closer. "Now go to sleep I'm tired." Without knowing it I actually laughed at this.

**********

The morning sun went through the magic window. When I opened my eyes I noticed that he wasn't there. Instead a notebook replaced his spot. On the cover there was a note.

'Sweetheart this is for you to write down anything ya want or to just draw. If ya want anything just open the door and call for Siéra and tell her what ya want.
Your favorite monster in hell
~Fell

   And I finally found out his name, Fell. Now he just needs to find out mine which I won't let him.

§§§§§§§§§§
Sorry for the short chapter. Mainly I had Fell call himself Fell to make it easier for the story. Anyway hope you enjoyed the new update!