Chpt. 1 The After Life

"Birds or singing, flowers are blooming. On days like this kids like you. Should be burning in hell."
~fight begin~
'The kid never stopped why. After I protected them they just kill everyone.' I thought while the kid was attacking me without mercy.

~~~~~time skip through fight because I can~~~~~

"Huff... huff... zzzzzzz" I drift off to sleep but still aware of my surroundings. Never trust the kid even when you are tired.
~attack~
~sans~
~ dodge~
"Heh do you think I am just going to take it..."
~999999999~
    I started to feel the blood rush out of my body. Oozing and staining my jacket. The pain was unbearable. I couldn't take it. Slowly I got up. "Heh I'm going to Grillby's." Inching closer to the exit of the corridor where the kid entered. "Papyrus do you want anything?" By now the kid was heading for Asgore. 'I couldn't even stop a kid'  I thought to myself as I slowly and painfully turned to a pile of dust.
~vision. black~
~pain. gone~

   Ringing in my 'ears' caught my attention 'I'm suppose to be dead right' I thought confused. The ringing slowly became louder and louder till I heard... wait is that monsters talking. I open my eyes. 'Yes those are monsters but, I died. Didn't I.' Monsters ran past me all of them looked like the ones from home but how? 'I saw them all die, I died'

   Finally getting up I started looking around, every monster had wings with a halo. 'Is there really an afterlife?' Looking on my back I saw a pair of white angle wings that matched everyone else. Looking up also a halo. 'Does this mean' I started getting excited. Looking around I tried to find my brother, Papyrus.

   "Papy!! Bro!!" Running around yelling trying to find him while monsters tried to help and point to the direction they think they saw a glimpse of his shirt. I couldn't believe it I will finally be able to see him again. Being able to hug him again was the only thing on my mind as I ran and ran trying to find him.

It felt like years as I was running as I slowly got tired. I haven't seen a glimpse of him yet. Finally I stopped. Monsters still stared at me. I just stood there. Monsters kept passing me, even Jerry, not caring about what is happening.

I slowly started sitting down on the ground tired. Without even knowing it tears started falling down my cheek (anytime I saw a body part just remember it is a bone please.) 'When I finally get to see him again I can't even find him' I thought as monster after monster just stared at me then left.

Time started to go fast

Soon an hour went by

Then another one

And another one

Every second started to make me feel even worse. 'I will never be able to see him again. I will never hear his voice eve-' a noise brought me out of my thoughts.

"SANS!"

§§§§§§§§§§§§§
There we go the first chapter sorry it was really short