Chpt. 24 Where Is He?

(Before we begin I finally found a name for the book. The name is stupid and I know but it's the best I could come up with for having only an hour of sleep. Also I made a drawing for the cover that I did myself and I am very proud for once in my life for a drawing.)

~Narrator's POV~

Sans got out of his bed when he finished his last page of his journal. He went and hid it in his usual spot. Papyrus was downstairs making his famous spaghetti, not knowing what Sans was doing. Sans was still in his room standing, thinking of the places Fell could be hidden. The torture chamber could be in a place that never existed in the mortal realm but was now made in Heaven. This could become hard for Sans but he asked Grillby to see if he could also try and help find Fell.

Papyrus stuck a pill in Sans' plate of spaghetti before yelling for his older brother. He placed the plates down onto the table and started eating his own plate. Sans' door opened as he walked out of his room. Papyrus looked up for a split second then went back to eating his spaghetti. Sans sat across the table from Papyrus and looked at his plate of spaghetti. He tried to see if the pill was noticeable but it looked like Papyrus hid it better. Sans slowly picked up his fork and twirled the noodles around the fork. The pill still wasn't noticeable.

Papyrus looked up from his plate to his brother's. He was looking to see if Sans would eat his pill. Sans looked up at Papyrus and ate the spaghetti. So far Sans couldn't tell if the pill was in his mouth or not. Papyrus was still looking at Sans, pride was showing on his face. The pill was in fact in Sans' mouth. Papyrus was proud that he was able to hide the pill well enough for Sans not to notice.

   Sans on the other hand was still chewing the noodles. He felt a headache coming, he found out that it meant he was ingesting a pill. He stopped chewing tried his best to find the pill with his tongue. When he found the tiny object he moved it to the front of his teeth and swallowed the spaghetti. Papyrus was still staring. Sans smiled and looked down at his plate. He had to quickly get the pill out of his mouth before the pill dissolved and wiped his memory. Sans once again looked back up at Papyrus to see him paying attention to his spaghetti instead of Sans. Quickly Sans grabbed a paper towel and put it against his mouth. Pretending to wipe the sauce off of his face, which he didn't have, he started spitting out the pill into the paper towel. Papyrus was still eating his own spaghetti.

   Sans finished his plate of spaghetti and threw away the paper towel. He didn't lose a single memory so he grabbed a bottle of cold mustard and left the house, ready to find Fell. Walking outside he met up with Grillby who closed his bar for the day to help Sans. They were going to split up and search for Fell. Both of the monsters had their phones to text each other if they found him. If it is a place for monsters that did unbelievable things then it should be guarded so there should be two to help. Sans would teleport Fell out and go to his room to help hide him. He didn't think through about how he was going to hide Fell from Papyrus, but he didn't care. He had to save Fell now.

   Sans headed for the area of the ruins while Grillby stayed in Snowdin. The search was on. Sans walked around Toriel's house then immediately left so she wouldn't notice him while Grillby looked around in the forest. So far they couldn't find any sign of a chamber. When they both ran out of land to search they got out their phones to text each other. Sans texted Grillby that he didn't find any signs of Fell or a chamber. Grillby texted the same. The two monsters met back up and started deciding who would look in Hotlands or New Home. After a little bit of trying to decide they had to quickly finish it due to monsters staring. Sans got Hotland while Grillby took New home. Since the walk to New Home was way to long Sans decided to help Grillby out and teleport him there, since he knew the lay out. Sans then teleported to Hotland and started his search.