Chpt. 14 Anime

~Classic's POV~

The early morning sun shined through the window. I opened my eyes expecting to be alone again, but Fell was still holding onto me. Also why am I facing him. I remember facing away from him like always. 'Did he seriously turn me over during the night just to face him! All I have to do is have him read the letter then send it to Alphys and then I will be free!'

   I tried prying Fell's arms off of me but he kept pulling me in tighter every time. "Fell let me gooo!"

"Can't I'm asleep." His cheeky smile appeared on his face as he pulled me even closer. "Just let it happen sweetheart cus I ain't letting go."

"Don't you have to work?"

"Nope, I told Siéra to do it for today."

   "Okay, but can you please let go of me." His grip tightened again. "Just let me get up Fell!" I started to kick around so he would let go of me. My movements stopped abruptly. His magic was locked onto my legs.

"Come on sweetheart just accept it."

"How long are you going to do this?"

"All day sweetheart."

"Don't we need to eat though."

   "I already planned that part sweetheart." He moved my legs around so that his was tangled with mine. His hand moved up to my head and started rubbing it. This made me very uncomfortable, but for some reason really relaxed.

   "Can you read the letter so I can send it to my friend." Fell groaned. He unwrapped his arm around me and grabbed the letter. I was still pressed against his chest. He started mumbling the words as he read the letter. Stopping at random places as he tried to read some of the words that had erase marks on them.

"Sweetheart do you want to rewrite the letter so your friend can actually read it?"

"No it's fine she can read it." Without realizing it I started sweating. 'If he finds out it is a code he might hurt me again!' He pushed himself away from me and looked down at me.

"Are you okay Sweetheart?"

"Yeah I'm fine it's just a little hot in here."

"Okay I can just get rid of the magic barrier on the window if you want."

"Nah it's fine." He once again pulled me closer to him. His head leaned down and rested on the top of my head.

"I'll get Siéra to send it later. Also I have a question." I started to sweat even more. 'What is he going to say? Did he find out the code? I'm screwed!' He shuffled around again and stared right into my face. "Do you actually like anime because I do have the entire series of Mew Mew Kissy Cutie."

   A wave of relief rushed over me. 'He didn't find out the code thank god!' "I do but I didn't think you even had it." I started smiling and he did as well. He kept staring into my eyes. 'I can't wait to be saved just so I can get away from you'

"Sweetheart do you want to watch it with me?"

"Yes!" I had to fake the enthusiasm to keep up with the lie. 'When Siéra gets here I can send the letter. I will be able to get out sooner.' I scratched the back of my neck and felt the collar. 'Oh right how am I going to get it off once I get out of here, does he have a key?'

Fell got up, opened the door, and yelled for Siéra. When she got there he gave her the letter and told her to get Mew Mew Kissy Cutie. He stayed at the door waiting for Siéra. Sometimes he would look over at me and wink. It made me look away every time.

"I'm here your highness with your request!"

"Thank you Siéra." He took the discs from Siéra. "You May go now." I looked away again as he walked away from the door and toward the tv. I heard the poping of the case opening and the sound of the DVD player taking the disc in. He soon walked back over to me.

   I tried sitting at the back of the bed but he pulled me into his lap. His back rested on the wall and mine rested on his chest. We soon started the beige watch. Every once in awhile we would stop and Fell would go and get snacks. During the time he left I laid my back on the bed and just stare at the ceiling. I missed him rubbing my head. I would miss hearing his laugh for that short amount of time.

   'What am I thinking. Why would I miss him. This whole Stockholm syndrome thing is taking over me. Why is this happening to me!' I put my hands on my face covering it. 'Why is he almost always in my thoughts. I'm supposed to hate him!' The door creaked open.

   "Hey sweetheart I'm back! I brought some burgers, fries, mustard, and your favorite, ketchup." I looked up at him and smiled.

   "Thank you." He walked over to the bed, placed the food down, and got onto the bed. Once again he pulled me into his lap. He handed me my food and we started eating while watching more anime. I kept having to get excited at random times to keep up the lie even more.

When we finally finished our food it was dark outside. We didn't care about the time though. We kept watching. He pulled me up higher in his lap to where his head was resting on mine. I didn't care about it, I was to into the anime for once. I never notice his hand laying on my legs.

"Sweetheart I want to ask you something. Two nights ago I had this weird dream. I just remember being right next to your face. It felt so real. So Sweetheart was it actually real or was it a dream?"

"No I don't remember it, but that must of been a weird dream."

   "Oh okay Sweetheart." His voice sounded disappointed.

'Oh that was actually real. It was actually real! At least I made him think it was a dream. Actually he could be thinking of something completely different. Yeah. Yeah it was a different thing. It was just a dream.' I calmed down a bit. He wrapped both arms around me and pulled me closer. The warmth of his chest and his steady breathing relaxed me. I soon fell asleep.

~Fell's POV~

As I saw him pass out in my chest my face slowly started to heat up. He was just to adorable. I looked over at his once broken wing and it looked way better than before. I shuffled us over to our usual position, but I turned him over to face into my chest. He is just to adorable and so, with my magic, I tangled our legs together. Probably not realizing what he is doing, he snuggled into my chest which made my face heat up even more. "I love you" I whispered to him as I kissed him on the head. Tiredness slowly dragged my to an unconsciousness state. Darkness swallowed me up as I slept.

(Hey it's another dream time)

   I awoke to a sudden noise. It was the banging on a door. I looked down to see Sans smiling? I walked over to my door and opened it but no one was there. The noise was coming from the front. I locked the door behind me and teleported to the front. There were monsters yelling.

"Give him back! Give Sans back!"

   I opened the door to see thousands of angelic monsters yelling. They immediately barged into the castle and swarmed me.

"Why would an awful monster like you take a monster from heaven!"

   They started hitting me and kicking me. I tried to push them away put hem kept hitting me. Pain engulfed my body. They kept kicking and kicking me over and over again. I looked up to see monsters holding Sans while he was just staring at me with that same smile.

.........

   I actually awoke in a sweat. The dream actually terrified me. The thought of monsters raiding Hell scared me. Sans got up and rubbed his eye.

"What's wrong fell" he yawned as he stretched. "It's 4 in the morning."

"It's nothing Sweetheart just go back to bed."

"Okay. As long as you're fine." He laid back down and fell asleep again.

   I got up and started getting ready for the day. I know it was an hour early but I still got ready. There was no way I could go back to sleep with that nightmare. All I hope is that it never happens.