Chpt. 34 Numbing

~3rd POV~

The window was still missing. It was once filled with Red's magic to lock his lover inside the large bedroom. Yet all the magic has dissipated from all the physical and mental trauma the big demon has suffered.

Both of the tall skeletons crashed through the empty frame. Bat like wings wrapped around the small, trembling angel. Papyrus landing near the busted up furniture. All three of them scared for their 'lives'. Terrified of what was to come from the soon to be raging fish.

The entire bedroom was in ruins. Definitely from the angels when they raided the castle. Tv was shattered and laid on the torn up carpeting. Bed frame broken to splinters as the mattress had giant rips going up and down itself. Cotton sprawled out everywhere like blood seeping from a monster.

"Paps ya need to clear off the bed." Red stated towards the tall skeleton. "Sans needs healin'." The demon knew he was never good at healing. The most he could ever do was heal up small scratches, but anything too big only healed up a small bit. It didn't help that some of his magic still hasn't recovered from the collar, so it would heal even less, but his possessiveness was kicking in at the wrong time. Red just wanted to try and help his Sweetheart as much as he could. Even if that meant only him using healing magic on his Sweetheart.

Papyrus was quick to stand up and start swiping off any wood chips he could spot in the mess of stuffing and blankets. Making the bed as comfortable it could be for his older brother.

With shaking legs, Fell stood up with Sans cradled in his arms. The small skeleton was passed out, with tears streaming down his face. Face scrunched up in pain as tremors passed through his small body. He was still feeling the pain even while he was sleeping.

One, clean pillow was placed in the middle of the bed along with a, somewhat, ripped blanket off to the side, ready to be placed over the angel.

Both skeletons helped guide Sans into a comfortable position on the bed; head placed gently onto the feather pillow, the only one that wasn't ripped up, with one small peck, from Red, onto his forehead. "Gonna hurt for a moment Sweets." He turned towards Papyrus, "Can ya go get
Siéra. Just look for a cat monster in a tuxedo. Tell her to bring in a med kit." With a small head nod, Papyrus ran off into the hallway. Red knew he was going to get lost, but Siéra would help him back, if he found her.

Sending healing magic through the head, or in this predicament skull, it would have a numbing factor to the injury. That was the only thing Red was ever good at with green magic. Using his "free time" to help numb any ache or pain he ever got from his brother while he was alive. Still didn't help that his healing magic stung just a bit everytime he did anything with the green mist.

Right hand laying on Sans' forehead, while the other was placed on the angel's sternum. Concentration was key for healing magic, having to make sure it was healing the right area and healing the injury how it's supposed to be healed. With little magic, Red had to focus even harder in the task at hand so no magic would be wasted. One inhale later, Fell's right hand was slightly glowing a light green color. Focus entirely on the pains from the electricity Sans was definitely still feeling. Pulses were weak as the demon tried to use every last drop of magic his body was able to produce from the last few minutes.

Sans' face screwed up in pain but his tremors were occuring much more slowly as his furrowed bro started relaxing. More soothing pulses were sent out as Fell became more exhausted, 'Just a little more,' he encouraged himself. The last drops of energy were sent through Sans, Red was tired. No, tired wasn't the right word, Red was fatigued, exhausted, worn out. Unable to do anything else, he quickly plopped down right next to the bed. Knees hitting the carpeted floor, forehead resting on an open area of the mattress, right next to Sans'. Horns twisted in a way to avoid the sleeping skele.

The hand that was once placed on Sans' head was now tangled in the smaller's fist. Heavy breaths escaping both skeletons. They both just needed to wait for the younger skeleton to come back with Siéra. Red didn't really know what they could do with the med kit, maybe wrap some bandages around the limbs where the pads were placed? Numbing it was probably the most he could do for Sans.

Knock Knock Knock!

"Sir, I have the medical kit you asked for!"

Red yelled out for them to come in, never moving from his position. The doors swung open as two pairs of feet ran over to the "bed". Siéra placed down the red box at the very end of the mattress and started getting everything needed out. Mostly ace bandages were plucked out, but it would still help. Exactly eight rolls were placed in a pile.

"I'm sorry, but you will need to get all clothing off before we do anything your highness." He raised his head and look towards  Sans. Red lifted himself up and started undressing the sleeping skeleton. No one helping, making the demon do it all by himself. One final tug and all clothes were gone from the skeleton. Thank the stars he was still asleep.

Siéra handed Papyrus and Fell and roll and they all started wrapping the bandages around all limbs. The ribs, femurs, arms, head, spine, and finally his only wing. No bone was left uncovered, making the skeleton look more like a mummy than what he actually is. All three of them started dressing Sans back up this time. Words were not used as they moved limbs around, sticking arms and legs into the white sweater and then the white on black gym shorts. The final arm was pushed through the blue hoodie, and they all laid the angel back down onto the bed. All of them knew that they couldn't stay there forever, Undyne definitely already knows what happened to Alphys and is probably trashing up the cozy, little house looking for them. They had to make this right, they all can't just hide away for all eternity, right?

Red took a deep breath in and out, looked over at Sans and back at Papyrus and Siéra. He stated that they needed a plan in order to show that Sans is okay, it won't help the fact that Red mutilated Alphys' wing but it'll at least help the first half. Just apologize was the first idea, 'wouldn't work but it's a good start' Fell thought for a second, then smiled. The only way they can show that Sans was okay, and has always been okay, was to threaten them. Angels never listen to demons unless they are in danger of being hurt.

"Paps, ya won't like this, but this is the only way they will listen." The three of them circled up and started plotting, making sure to not wake Sans up; when he does they will go over the plan with him then, right now is not the perfect time for him.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

Three hours pass by, all of them could see the destruction Undyne has caused so far with the search for the four escapees. A group of armed monsters going through the ruins and hotlands, as they already have looked through the small, snowy town and Waterfall. Almost time for them to start their plan, just need to wait out a few more hours. Timing had to be perfect.

It has to

°
°
°
°
°
°
°

Another hour, there is fire. The brothers' house was now turning to ash. Papyrus was wiping off any tears that escaped his sockets, saying that he was fine. Quick to turn his head away from the blazing building. Sans was still asleep, thank the stars that he is still asleep, he shouldn't have to deal with it yet. Not until all this mess is fixed.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

Two hours, Undyne and all other guards are marching up to Hell, weapons in hand.

It's finally time.