Chpt. 15 Condiments

~Classic's POV~

During the afternoon I finally woke up. It was Fell who woke me up. Fell was opening the door and calling out for me, and came over and shook me awake. He held out a bottle of ketchup to me. Without thinking I yanked the bottle out of his grip. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "How long was I asleep?"

   "Sweetheart, you were asleep for 12 hours since you went to sleep at 2 AM." He brought out a mustard bottle and took a mouthful, but never swallowed. The contents of the bottle was darker than usual. His reaction when he took the swig from the bottle was different too. Instead of the look that looked like he was in heaven was different. He looked like he was waiting for me. I looked down at my own bottle. The contents looked lighter in color. I gave him a confused look.

"Why are you looking at me like that Fell." He laughed. Leaning down to my level he lifted my chin and brought my face closer to him. My face started heating up. I didn't try to pry his hand off, instead I leaned in. He pressed his mouth against mine bringing me into a kiss. The contents of the bottle was still in his mouth.

He opened his mouth and so did I. The magic wasn't there, I wasn't forced to do it, I did it on my own. He pushed the liquid from the bottle that I thought was mustard, but it tasted like ketchup. 'Did he switch the bottles around? That's cute' I pulled away and drank down the ketchup. It wasn't disgusting this time. 'What am I thinking I'm supposed to hate him!'

   "What's wrong Sweetheart," his cheeky smile was plastered onto his face, "I remember you hated it last time but you liked it?" He laughed that adorable, yet annoying, laugh.

   "I was caught of guard okay!" I faced away from him. 'Why am I liking this? Why did I seriously call his laugh adorable!?'

"Well Sweetheart, are you going to give me my mustard?" I froze. My brain told me to not do it. It told me to get away from him. Deep down though something told me to stay there. Told me to give him his mustard. 'What is happening to me! Why am I like this!' I grabbed the ketchup bottle and took a mouthful of the contents and it turned out to be mustard. The tangy flavor over powered my mouth. It was horrible but I didn't spit it out.

He grabbed my chin again and pulled me back into a kiss. This time I'm the one who opened their mouth first. When he opened his I pushed the mustard into his mouth. I did it as quickly as possible so I could get out of the kiss and get rid of the flavor. I tried getting out of the kiss but he kept me there. He held onto my chin and didn't let me go. He swallowed the mustard but kept me there. I tried once again to get away but he didn't budge. I felt his tongue slither into my mouth. 'That's it!' Anger started to boil inside me.

   I pushed and kicked at him. He still didn't freaking budge. I kicked and kicked. He still didn't move. My movements slowed, but I wasn't tired. 'When I get out of here the first thing I am going to do is put a bone through your head!' He pulled away.

"Sweetheart why did you kick me!? You know that hurts!" I could hear the anger in his voice. Anger that could easily drive him to hurt me. 'He wouldn't hurt me again. Would he?' Panic got rid of the anger. 'He can easily hurt me again and no one would know.' "Sweetheart answer me! Why did you kick me!" He grabbed my wrists and pulled them above my head and lifting me up off of the bed.

"I did it because you didn't let me go!" Anger and panic was fighting for control. Anger would take over then quickly panic would take over. I tried kicking around again but his magic was still holding me still. Learning quickly that I cannot escape until his anger is gone.

~Fell's POV~

   'Why am I so angry? We were just having a nice time till he started kicking me. I was just kissing him. It wasn't my fault!' Anger still had control over me. 'If I keep acting like this there will be no way he will like me' I tried thinking to myself. 'Just calm down' I took a deep breath in and out. In and out. I slowly calmed down, relaxing and getting rid of all the angry thoughts. Only thinking of what happened before he started kicking me for no reason. Speaking of him, I looked at him. He was still hovering over the bed due to me holding him by his wrists.

His face changed from anger to panic over and over again. Probably because I was starring at him with no emotion in my face. I smiled to try and indicate that I'm calm now but his face immediately turned to panic. My face turned into a frown. 'Why is he so scared of me? I know I did break his wing and I know that I just yelled at him. I guess all that progress I made with him just disappeared.'

   I lowered him down onto the bed and pulled him close to me. Pushing him into my chest. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Whispering as I pulled him even closer. He looked confused as all this happened. I didn't care I just kept apologizing. 'Please don't hate me. Please forgive me. Please, please, please.'

~Classic's POV~

One second he was yelling at me then the next he is hugging me and apologizing. 'This guy is the most confusing monster I have ever met.' He held me even tighter.

"Can you just let go of me?" I tried asking him. He got quiet but didn't loosen his grip. "Fell? Can you just let me go?" I tried once again. No response. "Fell please answer me." For some reason I started getting worried. "Fell please answer me!" I tried moving around a bit to face him. He just kept quiet. His eye lights were gone. His face looked emotionless. 'He is just so confusing. This time he was just frantically apologizing and now he is just emotionless!' "Fell, I'm sorry that I kicked you. There are you happy. Please just speak to me!"

He finally had an expression. 'Thank god!' "Sweetheart, I'm sorry that I yelled at you and for hurting you in the past."

"I forgive you. Since you are okay now can you past me the ketchup."

"But Sweetheart, why can't we do what we were doing earlier." He wined. This just made me laugh. 'He is seriously still wants to do that even after what just happend! That is just so- adorable. Wait. What am I thinking! I can never like him. Never.'

"Maybe later but right now I just want a bottle of ketchup." Probably knowing that I will not give in he passed over the 'mustard' bottle and I gave him the 'ketchup' bottle. We sat in silence as we just drank our condiments. The day past with no other interruptions besides Fell just begging me to feed him his mustard. It was just way to funny and just a tiny bit cute.