Chpt. 28 What About a Nickname

~Classic's POV~

   Papyrus wasn't gone that long. He usually tends to be over at Undyne's place about the rest of the day but by the time he got home he had been gone for at least 2 hours. To be honest I wasn't asleep very long either. Fell was still asleep since his body was probably not used to have magic flowing through him again, or he was just exhausted from today. When I did wake up Fell was still holding onto me. He looked adorable. After awhile I slowly had to wiggle my way out of his grip, so I wouldn't wake him up. Quietly I had to walk to my door and close it, making sure it wouldn't squeak.

I headed over to the door and quickly opened it and started to go for Grillby's to see if he still had his bar open. It was kind of late but the bar might still be open. As I saw the light coming from the cozy, little bar I started thinking about what I was going to order.

|two burgers

|two fries

|bottle of ketchup

|bottle of mustard

I kept repeating the list in my head as the little bell rang when I entered the bar. Grillby was just finishing up with one last customer. The warmth soon swarmed around me as I made my way to my usual seat. The blue, bird monster left the bar almost immediately after sitting down on the stool. Once again the bell rang, leaving me and Grillby alone in the bar.

   "Hey Grillbz. Can I get an order of 2 fries and 2 burgers? You don't have to if you were just about to close up the bar." I quietly said to the fire monster as he wiped down the bar.

   "Well, only if you finally pay your tab Sans." Grillby joked as he kept cleaning.

   "Sorry, Grillbz but that ain't gonna happen any time soon." I said, answering him jokingly. "Also can you get me a bottle of mustard and ketchup?" Asking him once again.

   "Not that much of a problem to give them to you." Grillby leaned down and grabbed two condiment bottles and placed them on the bar, in front of me. "Also how's Fell doing. You texted me that you found him so is he okay?" The flame monster asked as he walked into the back part of the bar. A sizzling noise soon came from the back signifying that Grillby was cooking.

   "It was kind of hard to get him but he's at my house sleeping. I'm just getting him something to eat for when he wakes up. Papyrus is going to help me keep him safe as well." I tried telling him. With no reply I started messing with the ends of my sleeves, bored out of my mind. Thoughts were rushing through my head about Fell and how he might be startled if he woke up without me. Thoughts about nicknames and thoughts about monsters finding him.

It took awhile but soon the sizzling stopped and Grillby came back into view. He placed down two fries and two burgers, both of which was wrapped in foil. "Sorry Sans but what did you say earlier, didn't quite catch it." I pushed away those thoughts quickly and payed attention to Grillby.

"That's okay, all I really said was that Fell is asleep at my house and I'm getting food for him when he wakes up. Also that Papyrus is now going to help keep Fell safe." Answering quickly. "Could you put the burgers and fries in a bag for me?" I grabbed a fry and quickly gobbled it down. Grillby walked off and came back with a paper bag with his bar's logo on it. He grabbed both of the burgers and sat them in the bag. Once they were laid at the bottom of the bag He carefully sat the fries inside. "Thanks," I said plainly as I took the bag and started setting the condiments inside.

   "Well have fun with that." Grillby jokingly said. I rolled up the top of the paper bag to close off the food, and trapping the heat inside. Saying my goodbye to Grillby, I started my way back home. The cold air swarmed me once I left the warm bar. The sound of the snow crunching beneath me calmed me. I wasn't stressed, just it felt calming.