Chpt. 22 Remember? Remember What?

~Classic's POV~

It was the middle of the night when I first woke up. Images of a skeleton popped into my head. His glowing red eye was terrifying. His stare made me stand still. He was standing right in front of me. We were standing in what looked like a hallway. Sweat was beading down my skull when I awoke. It felt way too real, too scary. I let out a scream without realizing it. It felt like I was hyperventilating. Footsteps soon rushed over to my door. The door was soon slammed open a little bit after the footsteps stopped. I looked up at the intruder to see Papyrus. His presence calmed me down a little bit. My breathing calmed a little but I was still hyperventilating. He soon rushed over to me.

   "BROTHER ARE YOU OKAY!? I HEARD YOU SCREAM SO I RAN OVER HERE AS FAST AS I COULD." His arms wrapped around me, holding me in a hug. I calmed down even more. We both sat on the bed just hugging. My breathing slowly calmed down to how it usually is.

"I'm okay it's just that, I saw something. Something that wasn't normal." Papyrus tensed up when I said that. It felt like he was scared about what I just said.

"AND WHAT WAS THAT BROTHER?" He asked as he still held me in a hug. For some reason this made me feel déjà vu. Sitting on a bed with someone hugging me. It feels like this has happened before. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"I-it was nothing. Just a nightmare. I-I'll be okay." I tried saying like nothing was wrong, but I feel like he saw through it. He shuffled away from me and looked me in the eyes. His arms fell to his side.

"IF YOU SAY IT WAS NOTHING THEN I WILL NOT PUSH YOU. JUST TAKE YOUR PILL BROTHER SO YOU DONT FELL ANY PAIN LATER." He sat up and walked over to the door. Looking back at me he gave me a small smile then left. I was then alone again. 'why is he so worried about the pills? I seriously just screamed and he is just telling me to take my pill' I was still staring at the door. Looking over at my jacket I saw the small bump in the pocket which was the pill bottle. I looked back up at the door. There was shadows underneath the door. The light was going in between two figures. 'Probably Paps' I thought to myself once again.

Shuffling over to the jacket I grabbed it. Holding the blue fabric in my hands. Staring at the jacket. I looked back up at the door and still saw the shadow. Before anything else happened I got up, put on the jacket, and left the room. Papyrus was there of course standing right in front of it. "Oh heya bro. Didn't know you were there." I said trying to act like I never knew that he was there the entire time. He stared down at me with a surprised look on his face.

   "OH SORRY BROTHER. I GOT A LITTLE BIT DISTRACTED BY SOMETHING THAT YOU DO NOT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT!" He walked down the stairs. "OH ALSO BROTHER DID YOU TAKE YOUR PILL YET?" He stared back at me. 'Should I tell him the truth' I stood there thinking. Soon I nodded and he smiled. Lying to him felt wrong but I felt like I shouldn't take the pill. 'I still haven't felt any pain in awhile.' So why do I need to take it?' Soon he started walking again. He walked into the kitchen and I followed him all the way to it but stopped at the entrance of it.

"Sorry Bro but imma go get some Grillby's. Is that okay?" He turned around and looked at me. Worry in his eyes but then immediately turned to joy. His facial expression went from a 0 to a 100 in a matter of 1 second.

   "OF COURSE BROTHER! JUST DONT COME HOME LATE!" With that I turn around and exited the house. Air swept around me as I looked around. The lights from Grillby's shone through the late afternoon dark. Quickly I walked over to the cozy little bar and entered it. The ringing of the bell, when I entered the bar, signified that I was there. Grillby looked up from the counter and towards me. All the other monsters turned towards me. The once noisy bar turned quite as the bell ringed. The monsters' eyes were all on me. I walked my way over to my usual spot and sat down. Grillby and everyone else was still staring at me. I turned around to look at all of the monsters in the bar.