Chpt. 3 Morning Routine

{Fell's POV}

   Another morning another terrible day. I have been stuck in this literal hell hole ever since the kid exited the ruins. They never killed anyone else except me. Since the king and the old queen ain't down here yet, so therefore they made me the king.

   Monsters in hell had dragon like wings that are about the size of us but just a tiny bit bigger. With the wings we get devil horns that vary for each monster. Mine are the size of my head which curled around itself slightly.

   My room is as big as my entire house back when I was alive. The bed was a queen size with red and black felt hanging over the top of the frame. There was empty mustard bottles all over the floor along with a tv.

The morning started as always, Siéra came by to tell me that I needed to wake up. She told me the new residents of hell and I had to decide where they were going to live and how they have to live. It was always tiring. Even though I have been here for a long time I still haven't heard anything about boss and mainly all the monsters that are coming to hell are the weak ones. 'Maybe boss killed the human?'

   The only time I every get to do anything is dinner all the way until I wake up the next morning unless no one else dies and comes to hell. I mainly spend that time sleeping or flying around hell. Sometimes I teleport into the kitchen just to steal some mustard and say hi to Chillby.

   Time to time in hell someone from heaven would enter hell then leave, activating alarms in the castle. It started getting annoying when hell monsters tried to sneak off into heaven then immediately getting kicked back in and having the alarms go off.

   Every single time it went off, Siéra would barge into my room and tell me that someone is in hell from heaven or that someone from hell tried to escape again. 'Why are monsters from heaven allowed in hell but monsters in hell are not allowed in heaven.' Sometimes I am allowed to get into heaven since I am the king and if I allow it other monsters from hell can enter for a short amount of time. Idk why but that is just how it works here in hell.

   Sometimes I would lock my door so she wouldn't barge in making me have to listen to her, but I learned that if you knock three times on the door you can hear what the person on the other side is saying. I also learned that my entire room is soundproof by banging on the walls and screaming to see if anyone will run to me and see what is wrong, but nobody came. Then I opened the door and did the same thing, but this time Siéra came in and started asking me what is wrong. Boy was that a fun day. When I told her everything is fine and I was just doing a 'prank' she started lecturing me.

   Today was one of the weirdest days ever because Siéra had no list of anyone new joining hell and no news of any break-ins until dinner. I was eating on my bed because I can when the alarms started going off. I was happy I locked my door because soon I heard Siéra band on the door then yell that a monster from heaven broke into hell. I looked out the window to see a small skeleton wearing a blue jacket, black basketball short, pink slippers, a halo, and angel wings quickly turning around and fly straight for heaven again very quickly.

   I turned around to open the door and shouted for Siéra. "Siéra I have a task for you."

§§§§§§§§§§
Boom another short chapter done with a cliff hanger. But I think everyone knows what the task is. Anyway hope you like the new chapter and I hope I can post another one soon.