Chpt. 12 Letter Time

~Classic's POV~

It was just a normal day. Waking up to no one. Eating alone. I was so used to it. Siéra came by and talked to me. She randomly started doing that and I don't know why. I soon found out that she is actually a really kind and caring person, even if she kidnapped me. Papyrus still hasn't written back to me yet.

Papyrus was probably scared half to death when I first disappeared. He knows that I don't go outside at night so me disappearing during the night probably made him scared. I just wish I could just tell him where I am at or just be able to talk to him again. Being stuck here for an entire month makes me feel excluded from the outside world. I have been stuck in this one room and only being able to talk to two monsters.

   I put the diary I finished under his bed so he wouldn't be able to find it. I didn't want him to read all of my entries. He probably would yell at me about most of them.

   I found another way to pass time though. I asked Siéra to bring me a lot of string, a big ring, and a trash can. She didn't question it and just gave it to me. With the string and ring I made a basketball hoop. I hung it on the wall and put the trash can underneath it. I made it a game to see how far I can throw a mustard or ketchup bottle into the hoop. The 'game' helped me clean up Fell's room. Mustard and ketchup bottles were scattered around the room. We never cleaned it up for an entire month and now you can't even walk a few steps in without tripping on a bottle.

   The game helped me clean at least a quarter of the room when Fell came by for dinner. He brought a ketchup bottle for me and a burger along with it. It made me smile. We sat on his bed and started eating. It was just a habit. When I hear his knock I start heading for the bed to eat.

   Sometimes while we are I felt like he was watching me. I just ignored it. Around him it always felt like he was watching me. He probably was worried that I might have Siéra let me go. It won't be the first time. That was a fun day.

That day he watched over me and skipped all of his meetings. At the end of the day I saw him talking to Siéra. All I heard was, "I'm going to keep an eye on what you give him. If anything is something he uses to escape and you knew it. His wing will be you neck." I felt bad for Siéra for the rest of the week.

"Hey sweetheart I have a question." He put down his burger and mustard and looked at me. It kind of caught me off guard. I still had a piece of burger in my mouth so I just nodded my head. "Soo this entire month I never knew your name. So sweetheart can ya tell me?" This made me laugh a little bit. His face had a light red dusted on his checks. It was kind of adorable. I swallowed the piece of burger.

   "This entire month you never bothered to ask me for my name. I didn't think you needed it since you call me sweetheart all day." I started taunting him on how he didn't ask the entire month and how stupid it sounded when he asked.

"Just tell me please sweetheart." He stared straight into my eyes with the puppy dog eyes. I was used to it. Papyrus would always give me that look so he could make breakfast when he was just learning how to cook. It made me laugh again.

"I don't know, you did lock me up in your room." The stubbornness in my voice made him get up and step right in front of me. He held up a piece of paper along with a weird, plastic container. Then it hit me.

   "Give me that letter!" I leaped up and tried to grab both of the packages. He just moved out of the way and laughed.

   "If ya tell me your name I might think about it." He started waving the packages right in front of me. "Just tell me your name sweetheart or I'm going to read the letter to find out."

   "Fine it's Sans! Are you happy now!" He stopped waving the packages. "Just give me the letter now."

   "Hmmm, I think I like sweetheart better." He pushed the letter toward me but not the package.

"Why dont you give me the package too?"

"You only said letter sweetheart." He sat beside me in the bed.

   I opened it and started reading it. It was in fact a letter from Papyrus.

Dear brother,
   I'm sorry for the argument we had before you left to go to your friend's house. I didn't mean to yell at you. I just wanted to know what was happening. I sent the spaghetti you wanted. Also where are you? I know you said at a friend's house but where do they live? I just want to see you again. Alphys, Undyne, Mettaton, Grillby, Asgore, and Toriel wish they could talk to you again. So I hope you come back home soon.
                                                                                      Your great brother
                                                                                                 ~Papyrus
'That's all I get to hear from him. Just a sorry for something he didn't do. I just wish I could tell him where I am.' I stared at the letter. Rereading it over and over again.

"Sweetheart are you okay?" He nudged my shoulder pulling me out of the loop. I nodded my head. "Okay, do you wanna open the package?" Nodding my head again I grabbed the package and opened it up. The smell of spaghetti filled the room. "He sent actually sent you spaghetti." I heard him laugh. "I didn't actually think he would do this, I thought you were joking!" His laughter filled the room.

I grabbed a fork and started eating the spaghetti. It didn't taste good but I missed it. Half of the container was gone when Fell asked me if he could have some. I passed the container and fork over to him but he didn't pick up the fork. "I didn't mean that sweetheart." His face became a slight reddish color. It clicked in my head.

"Heck no! That's disgusting!" I yelled disgusted on how he wanted to eat it.

"Come on sweetheart it's not that bad. I fed you a piece of burger that way and you weren't disgusted."

"Because you forced me to eat it! I wasn't allowed to spit it out or stop you because you put magic on me!"

The room fell silent. "Fine! I'll eat it normally." He grabbed the fork and started eating the rest of the spaghetti. I could tell he hated it but he still ate it. The only sound that I could hear was from Fell eating the spaghetti.

After finishing the spaghetti Fell turned towards me. "Well sweetheart it's dark outside and also why is there a basketball hoop?" He finally questioned. I simply told him that it was to pass the time and he believed it because that is what I made it for.

He grabbed me and pulled me close like how he does every night. Pulling me down to lay on the bed. His arms wrapped around my body showing me how big he was. The snores form him sleeping slowly filled the once quiet room. I soon fell asleep with him soon after he passed out. 'I just wish I could fly out of this place.' The thought rang in my head as I slept.