Chpt. 8 Pain

~Classic's POV~

'A door? Wasn't I just at the line?' The shattered glass on the floor and the two big oak doors gave me one possibility. I was back in his room. Tap, tap, tap. I heard the noise of someone tapping the ground. It sounded irritated. Then the voice came.

"Sweetheart, sweetheart, sweetheart." I heard him 'tsk'. "Usually it would be funny to see you try and escape, but this time I'm pissed!" He started yelling. His voice sounded deadly. "I'm trying to give you anything you want! I'm not even hurting you! But when you get the chance to escape you take it?!" He started pounding his feet across the floor as he walked toward me.

When he reached me he grabbed the collar of my shirt and yanked me off of the ground. He pulled me up to where both of our heads were even. "Someone almost saw you! If anyone saw you monsters would be invading hell just to get you. You monsters from heaven can just easily go back if you guys get in danger, but when we are in danger we have to take it!" Red smoke started to seep out of his left eye socket.

"Ever since I saw you fly into hell I liked you! I don't like seeing you hurt, but people who break rules must be punished!" He threw me to the ground. The pain was overwhelming. I let out a yelp of pain when I collided with the ground. "You don't know what it feels like when someone you love try's to run away!" He kicked my ribs. 'Crack!' Another yelp was let out. "I love you okay! I hate seeing you in pain but this has to be done to show you what happens when you try to escape." He kneeled down to be able to properly talk to me.

The pain was covering my entire body. The pain was unbearable. I wanted to just dust but since I'm already dead I can't do that. Bruises were covering almost the entirety of my body. He picked my quivering body up. Pulling me closer to him. The pain felt like it doubled when he grabbed me. I winced. He kissed me on my head. "I'm sorry sweetheart. I didn't mean to be that cruel."

He laid me on the bed. It felt way to comfortable. The pain was still there. I started to lose consciousness. Adrenalin was still pumping but the pain still made it through. Before I knew it I passed out due to all the pain.

~Fell's POV~

When I saw him pass out guilt started to well up inside me. It was my fault he was in so much pain. 'Well, it is his fault he tried to escape in the first place. But I shouldn't of been that hard on him. I should of just dropped him on the ground, that wouldn't be as painful as throwing him and kicking him.' I looked at him again and noticed that he was shaking in his sleep. His left wing was also bent in a way it shouldn't.

"Siéra! Come here quickly please!" I went towards the door. Hearing hurrying footsteps coming closer to my room told me that Siéra is close.

"What is it your highness?"

"Can you bring some medical supplies?"

"Yes your highness." She started running away.

I left the door open and went straight for him. I need to find out his name soon.
He was still shaking.

"I'm back your highness!" She hurried over and gave me the supplies.

"Thanks, you can go now please don't ask any questions." She looked at me then him and back at me. She looked worried.

"Okay your highness, call for me when you need any help." She ran towards the door.

When she closed the door I looked back at him. I rolled him over to where he was laying on his back. 'The only way I can help him is by taking off his shirt and checking the wounds.' I started taking off his jacket and soon his shirt. I then took out the ace bandages and a stick and started wrapping it around his wing to make a splint. With the rest of his body I saw that one of his ribs were broken and the rest bruised.

I started wrapping his ribs with more bandages. Every once in awhile he would twitch or kick around. I could tell that the adrenalin was going away.

~Classic's POV~

I was still engulfed in pain. The darkness was slowly turning to light as I awoke. My left wing was searing in pain and my ribs were also in pain. I put my right hand on my chest to feel a different type of fabric covering it. I looked down to see bandages. To my left I saw him sleeping, but he wasn't on the bed he was on the very edge laying his head down. His hand was holding my left hand. He looked like he just went to sleep.

'Was he the one who put the bandages on me? Also where is my shirt? Did he take it off!?' Looking around I saw that the window had a red hue to it and that it was dark outside. When I passed out I remember it being morning and now it is night. 'I seriously passed out the entire day!' There soon was movement next to me. He had woken up.