Chpt. 19 My Fault

I made this right after I posted the last chapter so you guys wouldn't have to wait for a different point of view. Remember that this chapter is happening before the break in. This starts the morning of that day. You just get to see it through Classic's POV. And also I almost cried just writing this. Idk why but I almost did. So have fun with this chapter.

~Classic's POV~

(That morning)

Bang! Bang! Bang!

   I shot up in bed. Listening to the banging. The noise of it was too loud. 'Siéra would never do this.' I looked over to see that Fell was still asleep. 'How can he be sleeping through this?'  I looked outside. It looked as if everything was gone. Outside looked like it would be quiet but I have a feeling that it wasn't.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

   The banging was still there. This time Fell woke up with a startle. This genuinely scared me. If this scared Fell then it must be something terrible. He looked over at me then at the door. The same fear as mine was plastered onto his face. 'Siéra please let this just be you. Since Alphys found out the code and is going to send help that means this might be them. Please don't be them. If it is them then it would be the end of me being with Fell.'

   The door shot open pulling me from my thoughts. It was Siéra. She looked very out of breath. She kept breathing in and out very quickly. Her face showed fear. The banging of the door was still being heard.

"Your highness we need you at the door." Siéra then rushed over to Fell and grabbed his hand and immediately started running out of the room. Fell gave one last look at me then disappeared. I was alone again. Usually there would be silence but the banging was echoing through the castle. 'I can't just stay in here. I have to help. If Siéra said it was at the door then it would probably be monsters sent here to save me. I should of told him what I did. I should of just told him. This is all my fault this is happening. If I never asked for help I probably wouldn't have to deal with this.' I sat there pondering.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

   Deciding that I couldn't take it anymore I got up and went towards the window. The red magic was still there. I looked down to see a hoard of monsters. They all had the wings from Heaven. I could only see a little since the door to the castle was further away. Picking up a shoe off of the ground, I started hitting the window to see if I could break it and tell them that to go and everything is fine. A few monsters looked over and saw me. I tried yelling to them. "Stop! You don't have to do this!" They pointed and gathered even closer to the door. 'This didn't help'

   Bang! Bang! Ban-

   The knocking was stooped. 'Did they give up? Did they make it inside? I should probably hide so they won't see me.' With that I dropped the shoe and went into Fell's closet. I buried myself in his clothes, ripping them off of the hangers and covering me up with it. All I could hear was nothing, but sometimes I would hear the faintest of yells from other monsters. All I could see was darkness. 'Please don't find me! Please just give up!' The door to the room slammed open. I held my breath.

   "This is the window you saw him in?" The voice definitely belonged to Undyne. It has been forever since I heard anyone else. I kept quiet.

   "Yes, he was slamming a shoe against that window and was yelling for us. He was probably showing us what room he was trapped in and yelling for help." The voice was unfamiliar. It sounded like a girl but I didn't want assume the gender.

   "Everyone in here! we have to find him!" Undyne yelled again. The sound of footsteps filled the room as everyone searched everywhere.  The shuffling of cloth signified that one of the was at the bed. The shattering of glass with a loud thud showed that someone was near the TV. 'They are getting too close.' I heard the closet creak open. I stat there still and holding my breath. 'Just go away. Just please go away!' The hangers clanked together as the monster shoved the remaining clothes to the side of the rack. Showing the pile of cloths I was in. Light soon shone through the clothes.

   "I found him!" The clothes were ripped off of me. Showing me to all the monsters in the room. I saw Undyne and 5 other monsters I couldn't recognize any of them. "Just look at him. He looks terrified. What did he do to you! He probably put you in here to hide when he saw you banging in the window!"

   "He did nothing just call off the search party and leave!" I yelled at them. They didn't look shocked or scared. They just stared at me. I hugged myself and unknowingly showed off my ,almost healed, broken wing.

   "He did nothing then why is your wing broken? He probably hypnotized him to think he is kind." The monster turned around and told the others the last part. I could still heard them.

"It's probably because of that collar." Another monster said.

   "Just let me stay here!" The words meant nothing. Undyne grabbed me and put me on her shoulder. She soon started running through the hallways. This was the first time I ever got to see the hallways since I tried escaping but I didn't care. I had to escape from her. "Put me down!" I tried kicking her, it was no use. The sounds of monsters yelling grew louder as we got closer to what I think was the doors.

   We got to the front and I saw two hoards of monsters. They each surrounded something. The light was shining through the open doors and shining on one of the hoards. I looked through it to see what they were surrounding and I saw Fell. "Fell! Put me down! Fell!" He kept laying there motionless. Tears started forming. The monsters were  beating him up. 'They never act this way. They are supposed to be good! He did nothing!' I tried getting out of Undyne's grip but she kept a hold. 'Why did I ever ask for help! He is suffering because of me!' The tears were streaming down my face. "Fell." The words came out as a whisper. I tried once again to get out of her grasp and be able to run up to Fell.

   "Sorry for this Sans." I heard Undyne's other hand shuffling and bringing out something I couldn't quite see. Her arm moved quickly towards my skull and then darkness filled up my vision. All the noise left. It was just me and my thoughts. A black and empty void.

I was stuck with my thoughts floating around me. 'This is your fault'

   The thoughts were circling around me. 'If you never existed he would be perfectly fine.'

   I wanted to get away from the thoughts but I was held in place by nothing. 'He is dead because of you! He had to suffer because of you!' The image of Fell appeared. His skull was cracked in the middle and running along his entire face. Blood was coming out of his mouth. He fell down onto his knees. I tried to run over to him but the force made me stay and watch. I tried yelling for him but nothing came out. I was forced to watch him. His hand slowly turned to dust. His legs started to turn to dust also. "Sweetheart.... why did you do this to me." His body fell completely over and his eyes were still staring up at me. His whole body soon disappeared. "This was all your fault." Fell's head turned to a pile of dust. The words echoed through the endless void. The sounds soon faded out. Leaving to hear only a faint "me." The pile of dust was laying there. His coat was laying on top of it.

............

   Then complete silence. Nothing. No thoughts. No invisible forces. It was just me. Alone. Just his dust and jacket. I was able to walk over and grab his jacket. Putting it in, I didn't care that his dust was still on it. It was his. "It was all my fault." Tears streamed down my face. "It was all my fault!" I curled up into a ball and just laid there with his jacket on. Surrounded by nothing except his pile of dust. Never to see Fell ever again. "This was all my fault."