Chpt. 6 Hate, Hate, HATE

~Classic's POV~

"Heya sweetheart. Where are you going." Those 6 words rang in my head. Fear took control of me and didn't let me move. I so badly wanted to move, to run away, or blast him away, but fear kept me in place.

"N-nowhere." It was hard to say that one word, you could even hear the fear laced in the word. I don't even know why I said it but I did. I still couldn't fly away or even turn around to face him. I don't even think it was from fear anymore. It might of been something different.

"Sweetheart why would ya ever run away from here. This is a castle! Anything you want can get to you in less than 5 minutes." I said nothing. I didn't want to even talk to him. "Besides you" he mumbled the last part so I could barley even hear it, but I did. I wasn't filled with fear anymore it was now anger. I tried lifting my hand up, but it still didn't budge. 'I'm not tied up anymore and I'm not afraid anymore. What the hell is wrong with me!'

   "Come on turn around sweetheart." I slowly hovered from the ground and was turned toward him. 'If I could punch you right now you would wish you never died.' "I know what you are thinkin, 'how can I not use my powers?' well you see that thing 'round ya neck." Suddenly my hand was lifted to my neck. I didn't want to move it. At this point I knew he is using his magic against me. I felt a metal like collar around my neck.

   "That right there is a magic inhibitor collar. It drains all magic when locked onto a monster." 'So this is why I can't blast his face open' "Come on sweetheart. You know I'm not that stupid to let you use your magic here." He lifted my head up with his hand, forcing me to look up at him. He stared into my eyes with a cheeky smile. My eye lights were slowly disappearing due to how pissed I am again. 'I was so close but this dude had to come over and mess everything up.'

   It felt like years were going by. He kept his hand on my chin and kept staring into my eyes. Occasionally I would see his eye lights drift down my body and right back up to my eyes. I wanted to punch him. I wanted to kick him in the knee so I can escape, but with him holding me in place with his magic it was impossible.

   "Let's get back to my room." Before I had a chance to do anything he picked me up bridal style and started walking in the opposite direction. I tried to wriggle out of his grasp, I tried to kick and squirm, but he kept his magic on me.

   We passed many monsters that looked at me then laughed. They would point at me and laugh. When we would pass them he would complain how the monsters are going to wish they never died.

   After being carried for a little bit he teleported us back to his room. He laid me on his bed, I still couldn't move. He walked away towards the door, opened it, and yelled out "Siéra!" I was so confused. "Hey sweetheart do you want anything to eat!" He yelled out to me. I didn't answer him. I was staring up at the ceiling.

   "Sweetheart!" I didn't respond. "Sweetheart better say something or you won't get anything!" I wanted to roll over to my other side to face away from him but guess what, the magic was still there.

"I came as soon as I heard you your highness. What do you need me for." I heard from across the room. That voice though was so familiar.

"Can you tell Grillby to make me a burger with fries. Oh also can you get me a bottle of mustard?"

"Yes your highness." Then it hit me. 'She is the one who kidnapped me! It's her fault I'm stuck here.' Anger started to boil up inside me making me way more then pissed at this point. I soon heard footsteps coming toward me. "Sweetheart now you don't get anything to eat unless you call for her." He lifted me up and put me in his lap again. He soon started to rub my skull.

"Your really adorable, did you know that?" He still rubbed my skull, but I refused to answer. "Come on say something. The only thing I got to hear from you was 'nowhere'. The way you said was very cute by the way." I still didn't answer him. I wanted him to hate me so I could go home. So I could see Papyrus again. I could just see myself walking back into the house and laying down on the couch, chugging a bottle of ketchup.

We heard someone knocking on the door then shouting "I have your food your highness!" He then laid me back down onto the bed and headed straight for the door. I tried moving my hand up to try and pry the collar off. My hand actually moved. I can finally move! I got up and tried flapping my wings but he had his magic there so I couldn't fly. 'Why can't he ever think not to use magic on me'

He walked back to the bed with his food. Seeing it made my mouth water but I didn't want to say anything since I still didn't want him to hear my voice. He sat down right next to me and started eating. I never noticed that I was staring at him till he looked at me and smirked. "You want some dont cha" I looked away. I heard him laugh.

I felt his hand on my cheek when he turned my head toward him. He leaned down and pressed his 'lips' to mine. He slowly opened his mouth and my mouth opened too. 'I swear I'm going to punch him' he started to force a chunk of hamburger into my mouth. When it was fully in my mouth he separated from me. I tried spitting it out but his magic was still around my mouth. He didn't let me open my mouth so I had to eat it. 'Don't throw up, don't throw up, please don't throw up.' I repeated over and over again. It was disgusting.

"Heh I knew you wanted some." I finally swallowed the food.

"Well, due to you forcing me to open my mouth and forced me to eat it. I didn't really want it. You forced me to eat it." I couldn't stop myself, the anger was just spilling out. "You forced me to kiss you and you ordered someone to kidnap me just so you could have me!"

His cheeky smile was still plastered on his face. "Heh your even cuter when you're angry." Totally ignoring what I just said. 'I wish the collar was not on me right now just so I could slam him into the ground and make him feel pain.'

He finally finished his food and his bottle of mustard. I soon heard a clank as the mustard bottle was thrown down to the ground. He wrapped his arms around my body. I tried to push him away but he was to big. "Just accept it sweetheart I ain't movin." He pulled me even closer. I couldn't do anything, I felt so helpless. I slowly started to hear him snore into my 'ear'. The tiredness from the hours I was awake and the few minutes of sleep I had, started to overcome me. My body started to relax into him. I didn't want to, I still wanted to punch his skull open but I was to tired. Blackness took my vision as I fell asleep.

§§§§§§§§§§
Yay another chapter done. This is getting more fun to write as it goes along. Also from the last chapter I am going to explain something that Fell will never talk about. Fell was watching classic go through the doors and the hallways. When classic was getting close to the exit fell would teleport classic to a different part of the castle. Classic didn't know this and kept on walking. I just wanted to explain it because no one will ever bring it up.