Breaking the last barrier

After a few moments, wanda maximoff pulled back from y/n and stood opposite her once again. Their eyes were stuck in a lock; neither of them were able to look away - after all, how could they?

The room was in silence, they were frozen in place, and their breaths concealed a pant. As wanda made the move previously, y/n decided to make this one.

Without any further hesitation, y/n jolted forward, practically pushing herself in to wanda. Gently grabbing the sides of wanda face, she pulled her into a kiss while simultaneously pushing her against the wall.

Wanda's back pressed against the wall with such a force that caused some of the decorations on the mantle beside it to fall to the floor. However, even though they were both driven by the pent up passion they had for each other, they were both ever so gentle. Neither of them dared to pull away from the kiss again, which allowed the passion to turn to hunger.

Without removing her lips from wanda's, y/n took ahold of wanda's hands and pulled her into the bedroom behind the two of them. She pushed the door open with her leg and gently pulled wanda into it, where she then kicked the door closed so the two could finally be alone together.

While standing in the centre of the room, the two momentarily pulled out of the kiss to catch their breath. A smile occupied their faces as they glanced at each other for the few seconds they had apart until they emerged themselves into the kiss once again.

Y/n lifted her hand up to the back of wanda's neck to bunch her hair in it, which she used as a way to guide wanda over to the bed. The second wanda felt the edge of the bed at the back of her knees, she sat down on it and placed her hands on y/n's hips.

With wanda sitting on the bed, y/n straddled her thighs and slowly pushed her down onto her back, but she didn't break the kiss - not even for a second.

Y/n placed her hand on wanda's jaw, and only then did she pull away from the kiss. Wanda's eyes watched y/n with lust, while y/n's eyes travelled down to wanda's lips.

With her hand still on wanda's jaw, y/n moved her thumb up to lightly brush it across wanda's bottom lip, which caused wanda's breath to hitch.

"You're fucking beautiful." Y/n told her before removing her thumb from her lips and replacing it with her own.

Once she pulled back from the kiss, y/n pushed herself up to a sit, her eyes still glazing over wanda who rested below her. After pulling all of her own hair to one side of her head, y/n leant down as close as she could get as she began painting wanda's neck in soft kisses. The more she kissed her neck, the more intense the kisses grew, which then lead to wanda's moans becoming audibly louder.

However, just as y/n was about to dominate, wanda pushed her lips against hers again, mostly to be able to get her to lower her guard so she could push her onto her back.

Y/n didn't fight back or deny wanda's confidence as she was now lying on her back, mostly due to the fact she was intrigued by the thought of letting wanda take control, rather than have it herself.

"You think I don't love you?" Wanda asked, almost rhetorically as she perched herself on the bed beside yet slightly above y/n, "let me show you how much I love you."

Thinking about her claim, y/n surrendered herself to wanda and her desires by relaxing her entire body into the comforts of the bed. Wanda pressed her lips against y/n's once again while allowing her hand to gently clasp the side of y/n's neck.

As the kiss continued, wanda gradually moved her hand off of y/n's neck and down her chest and stomach. Then, they made their way to the very top of y/n's combat trousers.

Instead of unzipping them normally, she summoned strands of her red energy to do it themselves. The magic slithered through the material, popped the button open, and pulled down the zipper. Without any further ado, she used the energy from her fingertips to slide them off of her legs and onto the floor.

The two were still in the kiss as wanda began teasing the fabric of y/n's underwear between her fingertips, knowing it would make y/n impatient. Soon after, she pulled them down to y/n's thighs with her own hand, then used her magic to pull them off entirely, allowing them to join the trousers on the floor.

Y/n's breath trembled as she felt wanda trailing her fingers along her thighs, slowly making their way upwards. Then, she allowed a moan to slip from her lips the second she felt wanda's fingers finally entering.

The more y/n bit back her moan, the faster wanda pumped her fingers in and out of her. Y/n's back began to arch as she felt the way wanda's fingers curled with gentility and irresistible passion.

"Fuck." Her head dug into the pillow behind her as she suppressed a moan.

Wanda chuckled, her warm breath heating up the side of y/n's neck, "it's just us for miles and miles, Princess." She reminded her, using her free hand to turn y/n's head so she was facing her, "I want to hear you."

When wanda released her head from her hold, y/n dug her head back into the pillow, this time with a moan that satisfied wanda.

"Good girl." Wanda smirked, keeping the same pace with her fingers.

Her eyes stayed glued to y/n's face as she gradually curled her fingers more and more, watching the way y/n tried to dig her head back even more, even when she couldn't go any further.

"F-fuck, wanda." Y/n stammered with the newfound inability to form a sentence following from wanda's actions.

Instead of trying to say anything else, y/n closed her eyes and used her moaning as her form of communication. The ability to finally reach the moment of climax was in wanda's hands, and it was starting to make y/n more than impatient.

She was so close, she could feel the pleasure building up more and more, but she couldn't pinpoint where it was going to be released. Just when y/n thought she wasn't going to be able to take anymore of the wait, wanda's fingers curled up and glossed over the spot.

And then, the loudest moan escaped from y/n as she rode the wave of pleasure wanda had brought out for her. Even when she was finished, she didn't immediately open her eyes. But, when she did, she looked right into wanda's. Her pant was heavy, her legs were trembling, and the love she knew she had for wanda was finally solidified. They had broken the last barrier.

With a proud and satisfied smirk on her face, wanda took her fingers away from from y/n's thighs and pulled them up to her face. Without removing the intense stare she held with y/n, wanda slotted the two fingers into her mouth, her tongue licking off every part of y/n that remained there. Once she took her fingers out of her mouth, she licked her lips and sighed lovingly, a smile appearing on her face.

"Fuck, I love you." Wanda told her, looking down into her eyes.

Desperate to feel wanda again, y/n pushed herself up into a kiss with her for another time. Snaking her hand around the back of wanda's neck, y/n pulled out momentarily to say something.

"I love you, too." She told her before diving straight back into the kiss.