A thank you note

Holy fucking jesus shitting christ. WEVE DONE IT WOW. That's like 80? days of *almost* non stop posting (minus that one day where I didn't post anything) but wow.

I cant even begin to thank you enough for being patient and trusting with me. It was so tempting to tell you that everything would be okay whenever you were going mad in the comments, BUT I DIDNT. I WANTED TO AND I DIDNT.

I genuinely can't believe that so many of you liked this book. I hoped I'd get some people following along this journey and enjoying this book, BUT NOT THAT MANY FUCK ME

I really hope you liked the ending because it gives me the perfect opportunity to glide right into the next idea. Dont worry, just because this book has ended, doesn't mean the story is over. There are still two more books to go with this 'trilogy' and I will be posting the first chapter to the second book soon.

However, I do have to give you a warning, you guys are going to want to rip me apart for the pain you're gonna feel when reading the second one. Like it's more painful then this one okay so just... keep that in mind.

Also, the other two will definitely have more action in it. Because this was the first one it kinda needed to focus more on building their relationship, but now that we've seen that they're fucking in love, I can make the plot line more exciting 😩

And also, can I just say, I know that your intentions are harmless but can you please stop asking for smut. If i can, I'll add smut in the next book but i don't want to promise anything. It kinda makes me uncomfortable to write and I just about got through the first one. If i can, I will give you smut, but please stop asking for it, it puts pressure on me.

I'll be posting the first chapter this Friday. It's a bit away but I need a little break before I dive straight back in to a chapter every day for over 80 days :)

I don't have much else to say here other than I fucking love you guys so much. Like genuinely, from the bottom of my heart, I LOVE YOU GUYS. This book has been the only thing keeping me going for so long and I seriously hope it gave you guys comfort reading it.

Right. I'll see you in book 2 then.💃