Chapter 20

It was a new day in the kingdom. Peace was Present once more and the people were coming together to rebuild their kingdom. Everything was going as planned until the soldiers noticed something so shocking, so unbelievable that they had to alert the king immediately. Two soldiers ran up to the kings meeting room interrupting the kings assembly with his special council. He had planned on obtaining ideas in order to rebuild and strengthen his kingdom.

"What is the meaning of this?!" King John rose up slamming his fist against the large oak wooden, waxed smooth table. Annoying clouded him.

"We have urgent news for you, my king."

Out of breath and tired of all the running the soldiers finally got themselves together and finally explained the big issue to the king.

"My king, it's the body... the body of the commander, my king it's--"

"It is gone!," the other soldier finished. His voice trembled with fear.

"That is impossible," King John bellowed in absolute shock. "I saw him die with my own two eyes, are you sure of this?"

"Yes my king," said the two soldiers in unison.

The room became eerily silent.

"You must be wrong. We shall check it ourselves right now! Gather the soldiers!" He paused. "Please."

And with that they set out in search of the so-called "gone body".

When they neared the area in which Harold was buried, everyone was shell shocked.

"How can this be?!" the king asked, stressed.

"I suspect witchcraft, my king," said one of the council members beside him.

"Keep the gates closed and keep the kingdom on high alert for if I really and truly know the commander, well, he will return!"

*********************************

On the other side of the forest where the witch lived, she sent a horse to fetch the commander, for she was the only one who could resurrect him.

The horse came back with the commander and she saw how tattered and torn he was from the fight with Tim. He was like old worn out cloth now.

She walked up to where he laid on the horses back and held out a small bottle over his mouth.

Leaning the little clear bottle over, she watched as the dark brown slimy substance fell out from the container and into his opened mouth. He began choking and she smirked ear to ear. He was alive once more. The slow but steady rise and fall of his chest made it known.

She placed him to rest on soft cloth that laid on the wooden floor and fed him for five days and with each day he grew taller, bigger...stronger. When he had awoken on the fifth day it wasn't as friendly as she had expected.

Instead, a surge striker through his body as he inhaled deeply. He shot upright and his eyes sprang open, revealing yellow coloured eyes. He grabbed the witch by her neck as terror struck his body.

"How am I alive?!" He was breathing heavily.

The witch being all powerful wanted to teach him a lesson letting him know who was in charge, a lesson he'd never forget, but instead she rested her hand gently on his hand that was wrapped around her neck and smiled, her teeth biting into her bottom lip.

"Now tell me, is that really anyway to thank me Harold?" He hand loosened as he realised what he was doing and she gently took it, sliding it down from her neck and over her plump round breasts. Harold's breathing stilled when he felt her heartbeat.

Steady. Yet, his was erratic.

"Now you see, you big...bad...wolf," she purred. "I brought you back from death. You will now repay me by doing whatever it is that I ask of you." Her other hand glided down his chest. His muscles flexed under her heated touch. "You belong to me." Her hand rested on his now hardened twitching member.

He growled.

"You like that?" The rhetorical question brought a smirk once again to her red lips.

His hand went to the back of her dress. He needed it off.

"There's no need for that Harold." She clicked her fingers and just as smooth, they were both naked. "I am a witch after all..."

His eyes fell to her dark naked skin and his member twitched once more. He reached out a Hand and grabbed onto one of her perky breasts and without hesitation, he tweaked her chocolate brown nipple making her body jerk.

Now he was smirking. "Not so powerful now are you Gretel?"

Her smirk dropped and for a moment he thought he had angered her, but she smiled before suddenly pushing him to the ground and she straddled him. His body tensed when he felt her sink down on him, and her body trembled as she took in his large member into her small opening.

Moans and groans mingled into the atmosphere as sweaty skin slapped furiously against each other.

"Mine," Growled Gretel as she shuddered over Harold.

*************************

The king, realizing that the commander's body had disappeared began fearing the ultimate worst. Feeling edgy, he sent some soldiers and bounty hunters on a quest to find him and bring back his head. He was so serious about the capturing that he made an announcement for a reward. He offered a total of 100 gold coins and 2 Ruby to the captured.

Now, who could possibly refuse!?

Men from near and far came to the kingdom in search of the beast, not for the safety of the kingdom,but for their needs/wants for the reward.

News began to spread. News of the kingdom's short coming and about its defenceless state.

"It's a broken kingdom!"

"Yeah, i heard it's under repair. What do you think happened?"

"There was an attack? You didn't know?!"

"Attack?!"

"Yes! Supernatural they said. Word around says the king's offering a lot of money to whomever returns the head of this 'Beast'."

"You know buddy, this is a good Ole' time for other vengeful kingdoms to attack! Haha what a mighty show that would be, better than any amount of gold coins."

And so the conversations went between the residence of other kingdoms. John had gradually become a complete mockery. No one but his own people took him seriously.

Even though his friends, rulers of other kingdoms, had not believed his tales they did advise him on marrying.

"Marry?" John muttered in distaste.

"Yes, John do you know how beneficial that would be for you? For your kingdom?"

"Maybe..."

"Trust Me, it'll be a great step!"

"A very big one also....," muttered John as she scratched his head.

"Think about it, marrying someone from another strong kingdom? When both your kingdoms unite you'll be unstoppable. Strengthen your kingdom John, secure your people!"

With the fear of being conquered by his many enemies and by Harold and his fellow beasts he reluctantly agreed with his friends and ordered his council to spread the word to all the kingdoms, far and wide.

"My kingdom will not be defeated. Not now, not ever!"

WORD COUNT: 1185