CHAPTER 23

The day was finally here and every kingdom--Aside from the North Kingdom-- had attended the spectacular wedding and unity of both John, king of the East and Isabelle, Princess of the South. It had seemed to be a joyful day for everyone but Hanna, who was still hiding in her room. Hanna was miserable in her room for the entire two weeks, Heartbroken and bruised she sulked in her bed having absolutely no intention of coming out, but suddenly she heard a knock on the door and so she pulled it open to reveal a little old lady.

"Hello?" Hanna had seen this lady around a few times, but never within the kingdom. Confused as to why the woman was there or how she even got into the kingdom.

"What do you want?" Hanna squinted her eyes at the old lady suspiciously.

"May I have a seat to rest my old feet, dear?" The old woman asked and without waiting for a response, she pushed past Hanna and into her room leaving Hanna at the door speechless.

"Okay old woman! I don't know you, but you certainly have no righ--" The old lady lifted her frail hand up, silencing Hanna's words.

"Such a talkative young lady, almost made my ears bleed sweetie..." The lady drawled. "Now listen, my child, and listen well." She motioned for Hanna to come closer and in a slight trance she obeyed. "Do not be afraid and shy away from your goal, your destiny, for Destiny has chosen you, Hanna to be the woman who gives birth to the heir of this kingdom and who becomes the mother of this land!!"

Hanna was left dumbfounded. "Wha... I don't understand, what are you talking about??" Hanna stuttered.

"I never once like reiterating my words," the lady grumbled.

"The king is getting married today and there is absolutely nothing that I can do about it, it's over.... I don't stand a chance."

"Destiny is ever changing Dear."

"If destiny is ever changing and I'm supposed to be queen, then doesn't that mean it's possible that I'm not destined to marry the king after all ?

old woman: destiny can only change so much, destiny can take you down two different roads but you'll always end up at the same point...

"So what should I do?" Hanna became giddy with excitement.

"Be patient, child! Pretend as if you are beyond happy for the king and your new queen and in time, you'll end up right where you need to be!" The old woman said. Hanna felt tears well up within her eyes. It didn't matter that she was possibly stealing someone else's partner, besides, both Hanna and the king were destined to be. The immense appreciation Hanna felt could keep her from engulfing the old woman into a hug and kisses her wrinkled cheek.

"Oh, I'm so happy!" She spun around and rushed to her wardrobe . "I have to find something to wear!" She clutched her chest and sighed in contentment. She wrapped her arms around herself as if they were another's. Pretending they were John's. She looked up to the ceiling and grinned childishly. She was like a kid whose parents had finally accepted her request of a gift she had been asking for,for years.

"Do you thi--" Hanna swirled around to face the old woman once more but she was gone. Hanna looked around the room, went into the bathroom and everything, but the woman just vanished! She hadn't heard the door open and close not even in the slightest.

Aside from her assumption she still ran outside hoping to spot the old woman, hopefully she'll catch up to her knowing that an old woman like that could not get too far, but when Hanna reached the end of the hall the woman was nowhere to be found!

Scratching her head in confusion, Hanna kisses her teeth and goes back into her room preparing to attend the "oh-so-grand-wedding."

****************************

The wedding had already started. Hundreds of people kept walking through the gates, it really was grand. The church was filled and the place was decorated beautifully. The church was beyond anything anyone had ever seen. White flowers decorated each and every Brown furniture within the white painted church, the aisle was covered with a long white carpet and red flowers laid down the path on each side. King John stood with the pastor at the altar which had been amazingly decorated with a white flowered arch, each bundle of flowers had two green leaves sticking from it, making it brighter. Long silk cloth were designed in a curve and were attached from the altar side to the two large, white painted poles in the church.

"Are You nervous, my Lord?" Asked the pastor as he looked onto John's tensed body.

"What? No. Of course not Mr. Miller ," he scoffed before smiling. "Okay maybe a little," he grinned at the pastor.

The pastor smiled at John and suddenly the music began.

"Here she comes.."

John's head snapped to the perfectly waxed down, large, brown double doors that were slowly being pulled open revealing the most stunning woman John had ever laid his eyes on. The first thing he saw was her dress. The long white dress complimented her light complexion. The silky material clung to her upper body while it dramatically flowed from her waist down. In front of her, clasped within her small laced white gloved hands were a bouquet of while roses. Wrapped in white silk cloth at the bottom.

Everyone rose to their feet as the bride walked down the aisle with an older man who she resembled (her father). John's heart was ready to burst with excitement. He was falling for this woman and she knew it. As the violin played music slowed to its stop, the queen took her place in front of the King at the altar while everybody else took their seats. The pastor, Father Miller then began.

**********************

After the wedding and crowning was over, Everyone was celebrating and was having fun within the ballroom. The kingdom was stronger than ever before and even the king, John, Couldn't be happier.

Suddenly the music stopped and everyone's eyes fell upon a gorgeous woman who waltzed into the ballroom and through the crowd as if she owned it all, a woman who radiated nothing but confidence. A woman who was no other than Hanna.

She walked up to the king and kneeled down before him, planting a kiss upon his hand.

"Congratulations my king," she curtsey before gracefully rising up and stepping in front of Queen Isabella.

The room was dead silent awaiting Hanna's next week. Guards were on guard and the people were on their toes. John was slightly hesitant as he saw Hanna get closer to Isabella, but Isabella? She had amusement in her eyes and a smile upon her lips.

Against everyone's expectations, Hanna kneeled before the Queen and clasped her hands in her own before giving her a kiss on it.

"Congratulations my Queen," Said Hanna and Isabelle smiled.

"Thank you."

Everyone rejoiced and music resumed once again. The king and queen began dancing and the onlookers clasped their hands in awe. Everyone was now happy.

WORD COUNT: 1211

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THE BOOK SO FAR.
HEATED SCENES\CHAPTERS ARE COMING UP!!