CHAPTER 37

"Who's Rhihannon Lorde, father?" Tj asked as he marched into the garden behind the castle. The moonlight lit up the entire garden and sprites flew in the darker corners. All the coloured flowers were asleep except for the black roses.

There was a large cushion made from silk and stuffed with cotton in order to provide comfort for Jacob and it cover the entire back section of the garden, stretching in the corners of the floor. A large, silver shed with bronze engraved swirls covered the large cushion, in order to provide shelter from rain, sun and any other weather. It was enough to with stand anything.

"The name sounds oddly familiar...," Jacobs face scrunched up in thought. "Why?? Is everything okay? Did something happen?!" Jacob asked in concern, immediately alerted.

"No, no! I'm okay, nothing happened." TJ reassured his father.

"But...?" Jacob dragged.

"This," TJ revealed the staff to the father. The little witch squealed from the far corner of the garden possibly feeling its power since since was asleep before. TJ placed it between Himself and his father under the moonlight and turned it.

"What the..."

"My reaction as well father."

"Witch!" Tj went and retrieved small bottle she was in and she shrunk knowing that they found out.

"You tricked us?!" Jacob bellowed in anger.

"No! No I did not! Please, don't kill me!" she sobbed.

"You lied to us then and now you lie again?!" TJ was growing angrier by the second.

"It belongs to the witch of the North! If I had told you that you would have never retrieved it!"

"You're bloody correct! We want nothing to do with that kingdom!" Jacob sneered.

"I am sorry! But I do not have as much power as I use to, I-" The witch shook her head. "That's not important, but this wand.." She motioned to the staff in TJ's hand. ".. This wand has so much Power! This is the only thing that'll help you my lord. I will not lie to you ever again. Believe me, my kings."

TJ's fierce eyes never let her quivering frame in the bottle. "She's telling the truth."

Jacob sighed, "I am getting too old for this amount of stress."

TJ chuckled at his father before sobering up and remembering the mission at hand. "You have the staff. Grant my father his wish. Turn him back." He ordered opening the bottle. She flew out and immediately gained her natural human size. She stretched as audible cracks were heard.

"I'm sorry..."

They froze.

"What do you mean?" Jacob asked ready to attack and standing in front of his son in order to protect him.

"oh no! I'm not going to hurt anyone, my days for that... Long gone." She shook her head.

"Then what is it?" Asked TJ.

"This isn't all..."

He sighed in frustration, "What else?!"

"May I?" She motioned to the wand. Hesitantly, he handed her the wand. She smiled and thanked him before placing her palms over the stone and closing her eyes. They watched her intently. The red stone began to glow. She twisted it and there was a small crack, and then it cams out. She threw the empty staff down and pulled out her own, her staff was just as beautiful as the other, it was blue and etched with silver and gold swirls. It turned to the moon and her name was revealed, engraved neatly in silver. She place the Red stone into the empty socket right beside her silver stone.