Chapter 38

The next morning Hanna was up early trying on the Queen's clothing to see how she'd look as queen, john walked in and shouted at her.

"Take them off this instant!" He bellowed making Hanna Jump in fright. She scowl at him and placed the gowns back. He noticed the tears well up in her eyes and cursed at himself.

"Hanna, I- I'm sorry, but you must understand that this is too soon, my wife passed a few days ago. She was killed. If people see that you are already replacing her they will be issues. It would look as if we murdered my late wife so you can get your way." He explained to her and and even though she nodded in understanding she couldn't stop the tears from flowing. Why? Because she really did murder her friend to take her place. The guilt was eating her alive but she knew that it had to be done. He kissed her forehead and lowered his mouth to hers kissing her lips softly.

"Let me make love to you..." He dragged and she looked up at him with hooded lust filled eyes, pulling her bottom lip between her teeth and biting down sensually on it. Watching her get turned on by him made his cock erected. He hurriedly changed out of his clothes along with her and with her laying flat on her bed on the soft bed, he pushed his cock inside of her. She gasped at the intrusion and wrapped her arms sweetly around his neck, pulling his head down and pressing her lips to his. He thrust himself in and out of her sweetly, the pleasure consumed her and the sounds of her wetness and moans echoed through out the room. Their eyes didn't disconnect but she struggled to keel hers open as the pleasure was too unbearable, yet oh so sweet.

All of a sudden a dark shadow came over them and the entire atmosphere changed. They both stopped and looked around.

"Wh- what's going on?" Hanna asked.

"I don't know," he said slowly pulling out of her. "I'll be back." he said as he hurriedly put on a loose white shirt and under shorts.

"Okay.." Hanna watched his departing frame and got up putting a loose dress on quickly.

When John walked into the main room he was shocked and terrified at what awaited him.

"Hello, John!"

******************************

TJ smirked devilishly in his supernatural form and turned to his father who was besides me.

The kingdom was on fire. Screams of agony surrounded him and the smell of smoke clouded his nostrils.

"What have you done?!" John asked petrified.

TJ stalked towards him slowly, John's heart rate picked up quickly as he stumbled back when he was Jacob menacingly stalking towards him as well.

"That's no way to greet your guests now is it?" Jacob mocked John referring to his attire. "Go dress and come back to greet us appropriately." He ordered John and King John clench his was and fist. He was king, this was his kingdom! No one should be ordering him around, but he reasoned, his kingdom was in danger and he had to do what he must to protect it.

He bowed stiffly before rushing back to the room and changed into his usual attire.

"What is going on?" Hanna asked oblivious to the men outside.

"Change into much more appropriate clothes!" He rushed out of the room quickly and met them within the throne room. He fisted his hand when he noticed Jacob sitting within his throne but said nothing. Just looked at him with hard eyes.

"Ahh! He is here. Do you know who I am, John?" Jacob asked.

"You are a threat." John said seriously but Jacob laughed.