CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 26

I really hope you guys are enjoying this book!

             The following morning as king TJ was leaving he walked up to Hanna who stood alongside John and Isabella.

"Do you wish to accompany me?" He asked her. Her smile grew and as she was about to answer King TJ, John rudely interrupted them.

"Unfortunately she cannot accompany you on your journey back home."

"And why can she not John?" Asked Isabella. 

"Because I am the one responsible for her safety!"

"It is not like my brother will hurt her, she will be safe in the south kingdom for it's the safest place on earth.

"She is my responsibility and I made a promise to her father to always protect her and keep her by my side," John stated without any room for argument.

"Let her choose where she wants to go!" TJ recommended and Hanna smiled up at him.

"I am very flattered, my lord, but I can not. My parents were buried here and so this is the place that I want to be."

John smiled proudly, but his Queen knew she had to do something to get rid of Hanna and soon before she lost her husband to that slimy trick of a woman.

"I want you to question King TJ," John said to Hanna quietly so that Isabella and TJ couldn't hear.

"What?" 

"He will not question you since he's now fascinated with you. And your body," John quietly grumbled the last part and Hanna looked up at him with guarded eyes. "Just find out the mysteries of his kingdom." John ordered silently and returned to Isabella's side.

As TJ saw Hanna approaching them he smiled lovingly at her.

"Did You change your mind, my love?" Asked TJ.

"I...," Hanna's eyes met John's before going back to TJ's hazel ones. "I,uh... Yes." She stuttered. "Yes, I'll accompany you." She smiled at him.

"That is great!" Isabella squealed.

"Right, safe trip then." John faked a smile before turning on his heel and leaving. 

"I...you two go have a blast. Take care!" Queen Isabella cheered before speed walking to meet up to John.

"Well then," TJ smiled. "Shall we, my lady?" He placed a hand out and happily rested her smaller one within it. He clasped her hand before walking out of the kingdom and towards his ships with her.

"How about we go for a walk before I leave?"

Hanna smiled.

"Sure."

****************************

"So tell me," Hanna began as they walked. The cold wind flew against her body causing her lips and body to tremble. TJ quickly shrugged off the coat and rested it upon Hanna's back. "Thank You.." She blushed.

"It is no problem, uh, go on love... You were saying," TJ encouraged.

"I Do not know much about you... I would like to.." 

"I'll tell you anything you would like to know," T said as he moved closer to her and raised his large hand to her face. He gently cupped her chin within his warm hands and stroked her cheek with his thumb finger in adoration as she unconsciously leaned into him.

"You're so beautiful..," he murmured sweetly and once again, she blushed. 

"Thank you my lord...," Hanna whispered before clearing her throat. "So, what is your family history? I mean that... That dragon... It was massive..." Hanna's eyes genuinely lit up as she remembered the big red dragon.