35. Solace

"Remember when we first met?"

  "That was funny," Jimin nodded as your mind reminisced the times that were now history. "A lot of things changed, I could've never imagined."

  "I could," you quipped, a grin sporting your words. It was no joke that your mind had started fantasies of the elder as soon as you got comfortable with him being your teacher. Now that he was your boyfriend, there wasn't much to hide.

  Jimin raised a brow, intrigued by your response. He was more than happy for this quality time with you. And to spend it hearing your rambles and stories was the best thing he could ask for. "You could? How?"

  "Mr. Park, you were my hot teacher, how could I not have fantasies about you? I just didn't expect you to actually have feelings for me- I mean, it's still a bit hard to believe."

  "I won't bother clearing your doubts," he waved his hand.  "Speaking of which, I just realised today was supposed to be my last day as your teacher. Damn, I missed that."

You shrugged, not knowing what to say.

"How was school?"

  Your shoulders rose for a brief moment again. "I missed you... and what else happened? Ah, Kwon Minha confessed to me." A grin made its way to your lips again.

  "...She apologised for bullying?" The elder asked, a bit confused. According to what he knew, both you and Minha were friends now, so what need was there for a confession? Didn't it already happen?

  You shook your head. "No Jiminie, she confessed. Like, she has a crush on me!" Your cheeks were tinted red but your face was eager to share everything with your boyfriend. A part of you was mischievous, wanting to make the boy jealous. "She likes me, despite knowing about- yeah, us... Have I told you that?"

  "You have..." The elder responded, narrowing his eyes at you. "But you're my girlfriend, so nope. Don't even think about making me jealous."

  "Oop-" you giggled as you shifted on the bed to pack the boxes of leftover food and put them on a table. "Smart boy. Well what should I do? I don't want to hurt her or make her uncomfortable in any way, but I don't know how- have you ever had a crush like this??"

  Your boyfriend paused as he processed the high-speed strings of words that poured out of your mouth. "Gosh you rap faster than Yoongi hyung," the boy muttered as he shook his head. "You should talk to her. Be the one to confront her, not the other way around and everything will be just fine, okay?"

  Your lips moulded into a wide smile, his words bringing you reassurance. To express this gratitude, you leaned in and pecked his cheek. "You're great at advices, you know that?"

  "Of course I am," Jimin retorted, a look of satisfaction on his own lips due to your display of affection. "Why don't you visit her today? I'll be discharged by tonight– can you stop by my house soon?"

  "I'll see. At present, I don't have anything planned– which means anything could happen! Maybe the company would call me..."

  A pout formed on the elder's lips but he nodded nevertheless, taking your words into consideration. "How's the company going?"

"Dunno..."

  None of you knew what to talk about for a while, so the silence lingered. You looked around the room to engage yourself in something as your mind replayed past events that had zoomed past too fast. You weren't sure if things were awkward or not.