23. Bombed

Two nights before: (another one😋)

"Bomb it," he brushed it off and stood up from his seat to fix the jacket of his coat. It was that brief the meeting and YJ was done with it already. There was a third man here standing by the door of Jaeseong's penthouse and bowed down before quickly making his way out of here on the younger's orders.

Not exactly a meeting, but after another torturous death that had occurred to Choi Minjoon, Taehyung finally found out who this 'Kim' was. And he was horrified. His eyes followed the figure disappearing out the door as quickly as it could for even Tae sensed the underlying tension of YJ's calm voice.

Tae initially hadn't planned on telling Jaeseong about this, had planned on hiding the name and instead pose a different one for the first time. Lie about such informations for the first time, but when his boss had looked into his computer files whilst he was somewhere else, there was no point in doing so. Therefore the man called a trusted member of his gang and asked deeper intel on the Kim to find out that he had no dirt on him whatsoever. That led the elder male to search for Kim's schedule (which clearly had been YJ's target being at a Seollal function as a guest) and order Tae to bomb the function. Not only would it kill the man but also create awareness that there was currently a dangerous mafia empire scattered across Seoul.

"..Lee Y/N would be there too. Do you... still want to?" The black-headed right-hand man bit his lip and tried his luck.

"Good. I don't care about the girl anymore, she better die too."

Kim; meaning 'Kim Seok-Jin'. This was a young and popular actor who had been the one to be 'snooping around the outskirts of the empire', as YJ said. A colleague of his was found to be an influencer on media on behalf of the mafia and she was good at it too. Charismatic. Too bad for her that Seokjin had found out about the female's secret and decided to dig deeper into the case. How he got Choi and Nam, Taehyung didn't know, but what he did was that if this went on, not only would the mafia empire be in danger but also their company 'Yoo-jegug' would instantly go down in business and Yoo Jaeseong's public image would be destroyed. It would be a fabulous start to demolishing this mafia as Tae had planned, but he didn't know if he could carry said plan out with the element being destroyed. He had to think of a way to prevent the blast at the function.

"I'll conduct the operation then...?"

Jae smirked, getting closer to the boy sitting on the edge of his bed. "Wouldn't have any other way," and then he harshly pushed Taehyung back, climbing on top of him.

.

.

Jimin's pov: (back to the present people!... okay, kinda the past still...😅)

"I'm so stupid..." I groaned as I rested my back against the wall. Sujin asked me why I thought so as she finally got to sit after the hectic schedule of hers. The woman had been the one to conduct this event with her crew constantly running around for a perfect show. Hence, she had to do the most work. "It's a... long story?" I sheepishly said.

"Spill it."

"Um... so, there's this girl I like," I started in a low voice so no one else would hear, my face burning red. "And I got jealous and uh... got angry at her, but she got angry at me!"

Sujin raised an eyebrow as her head pulled back to rest against the chair. "You are very different when you're in one of those moods."

"Those moods...?"

"When you're angry, jealous or serious."

"Oh."

"Does she know you like her?" The elder woman suddenly asked. I blinked a few times before shaking my head in defeat and covering my face in my hands. I was so embarrassed!