3. Detention

Jimin's pov:

  "Here you go. The classroom is the last one down the hall," the guy in front of me informed. To be honest, I had the least of ideas who he was, but oh well.

  I got out of the office and glanced at my schedule, then towards the end of the hallway. Some classroom there, I supposed. While walking, many students; mainly girls, stared at me, squealed, gossiped about me etc. It was really annoying. But I couldn't help but think,

  Aish, there's not even a pretty girl here. So much for this job... So boring.

  This school had too many rules. I couldn't even wear my earrings here and had to dress up like... this. Oh well, I won't seem too evil while putting torture on the students. I grinned with that thought.

  When I reached the room, I reached for the knob and twisted it, stepping in the classroom being all confident. The previous Maths teacher was the homeroom teacher of this class, which made things harder for me.

The class quickly grew silent.

  "Goodmorning class. I'm Mr. Park, your new teacher," I smiled sweetly making sure they had a good impression of me before I started terrorizing them with Maths... heh.

  I looked around the class. Some students were whispering to each other, while other stared at me or so. That was where I had the second shock of my life.

  By the way, the first one was when I got to know I couldn't wear my earrings to school.

  J-jungkook and Hyejin! They were in my class. And nobody told me! Figures why Taehyung was acting weird. Wait until I get my hands on him...

  I cleared my throat. "I'll be teaching you Maths from today onwards. You must have known that the previous teacher has resigned. I hope we can get along," I leaned back against the desk as I spoke. "But I will not tolerate any of you slacking off in my class. I'd be very happy to help you with any problem that you encounter, so feel free to come to me anytime," I went on giving them a rather boring lecture that I remember every teacher would give back us back in my high school days.

  Speaking of which, a few of these students might even be my age fellows. But mostly were about two years away from me.

  I went sat on my chair and took out a file from the desk; the planner.

  Um.... Exercise 4.a. We're starting a new chapter today, wow.

  This was... awkward. Contemplating on what to do first, I looked over the things at the desk while no one could get their eyes off of me. I took the attendance register and started marking down attendance. As I called out the name of the students one by one, followed by a response, I glanced up repeatedly to let the image of everyone with their name sink in my head.

  Just when I got to the second last one, the door suddenly burst open, intruding my calm and collected (almost) form. A scowl started to form on my face but when I looked over, my eyes widened.

By the door, was a panting Lee Y/N!

  Wait, I'm gonna teach her? This is going to be interesting...

  She stared at me with eyes as wide as mine. She stepped back to look up in confirmation whether this was the right class, and then rubbed her eyes.

This was not a dream.

.

.

Your pov: