24. Hospitalised

He had lost all of his breath.

  Darn, that car had a fucking tracker and only if he had known better! YJ was really keeping supervision over Taehyung and he knew that the dictator had grown possessive over him.

  The car was trashed somewhere and it was evening right now- almost night actually- and it had started to rain lightly too. Tae was tucked away in a corner of the street where he could find a small bit of shelter to seek refuge from rain, hide, and cry.

  The boy was crying. Tears were continuously streaming down his face as he failed to hold back gasps and whines and moans that made him sound and look even more pathetic. He was in a suit, all taken apart leaving his shirt and trousers on (he had thrown away the expensive coat and tie) and his newly dyed ebony hair were wet and a sticky mess on his head. He had just killed. Indirectly. And it wasn't that typical type of 'he deserved to die' kind of kill; the kind of fact that would soothe him for a bit in the past. It was mass murder and he had killed God-knows how many innocent lives when he had to try to save them. That was a concert hall. Where a school function had been held. Students might've died- hell, some had already been reported so. Futures shattered. Families torn apart; another smile snatched away, another tear added to the ocean of misery, another cry silenced in the infinity of nothingness.

And it was all down to him.

It was because of him.

  He had killed those people. And so willingly? Did he not have the courage to say no to YJ? Kill him instead? The fucking man who deserved it- but oh, what was he thinking about? The elder had himself been manipulated by his own father. YJ himself was almost like a toy. Maybe a royal animal who was being trained. Trained to handle the empire when it all came to him. When his father Yoo would die and Jaeseong would expect Tae to stand by his side, ruling Yoo-jegug.

  Taehyung scoffed. The first step to bringing this empire down was to kill Mr. Yoo. To leave YJ vulnerable before he could kill his friends; Lee Y/N, Park Jimin and Kim Seokjin. And then, to attack.

  A message had already been sent to the department in form of a confession by Tae. He had briefly explained too that the explosion could've been bigger, and added that his friend Park Jimin was also a target of YJ and his father.

And Tae was expected to do something about it.

  "Oh I'll do something about it," he muttered scornfully through his thick wet voice and the hiccup as he rubbed his damp face to rid of tears and water. This was referred to YJ, the man who expected Taehyung to do something about Jimin. He was about to get up and go but paused when he heard a shouting voice.

  Peeking out the wall his eyes widened when he spotted two men of the mafia, meddling with a high schooler. Or was she in university? When the girl turned a bit,  he recognized the face and quick flash of memories passed by that instant.

  The girl was wearing a scarf around her head and seemed injured and even bruised from places like her face and hands (which were the only places visible). She was shouting and trying her very best to kick away the strangers but they wouldn't budge. Taehyung felt like he had to go. Like he had to save at least this one life. This life of that girl named Ayesha; Y/N's friend from what he remembered. But he was so out of it that he wondered what YJ's men woud say if they saw him like this. He couldn't go out there all wrecked. For the sake of his dignity!

  As Tae contemplated on going or not, another voice was added and this one he recognized even better. Looking back again, a tall man wearing black and grey clothes was in the scene, his face covered with a cap and a mask. He had clearly wanted the gangsters to go away without a fight but when they didn't, he fought them and man he was strong. The girl behind him picked up a pipe thing and used it to hit one of the guy's head that made him fall to the ground. This made the other man scared and the fighting stopped, him dragging his mate and running out of here.