10. I'm a Cop

A kick fell right onto him causing the flunk to fall on his butt.

  "How dare you!?" He growled. "How dare you pull out a knife on her? She's my friend, you were not supposed to hurt her!" And with that, he kicked him again, in the stomach, which made him groan in pain.

"T-tae-m"

"Don't call me that," he spat.

   The other male breathed heavily. "I-if she's your friend, then w-hy scare her?" The flunk managed to question greater authority.

  It made Tae pause and look at him. He gave him a look that wondered what guts he had to ask him that, and in such a state. Then, he squatted down and leaned towards him.

  "The same reason why I'm letting you live even when you betrayed my orders," the silverhead pulled out the gun from the flunk's jacket and stood up.

  Taking some distance- he was sparing- he aimed the thing at the man on the ground, pulled back the safety and bang! Next thing he knew, there was a hole in his shoulder where the bullet rested.

  "Break his gun. He's useless," he threw away the metal junk and walked away from the bleeding flunk.

  "Master Bwi," the piercing guy aproached him, keeping distance as a sign of respect. "What would you do if Jimin hadn't come?"

"He would. It was planned that way."

  "Yes, but 'what if'?" The other man urged him to think about this. Bwi took his time to recall his planning that was clearly set in mind. Evil, but logical. Even though the event did not exactly unfold how he had planned so, he dare not let his men know about it.

  "...I had already assured for him to come," he answered. "But just in case, I would've been the one to kick your butt there," Bwi paused to smirk. "You wouldn't have seen that coming, would you now?"

  "I..... uh, yes," the piercing guy stopped in his tracks to let this sink in as the other man moved on.

.

.

  After Jimin had wrapped your knee around in bandage and helped you towards his car, he had driven you home, all the way talking to you casually. Something along the lines of a satisfactory test, about Yoona and so on. You were glad that things had taken a good turn, even your guilt had lowered quite a lot. He had even been a gentleman to lead you to your home and asked you to text him over the weekend, which you did.

  Where you didn't have much to do, he was busy. Jimin had to complete grading tests for school, go to the police station, meet up with his friends; BTS, and even had to take out time to spend it with his cousin and her daughter. But nevertheless, he was waiting anxiously for the weekend to end and meet you again.

  The day quietly came when he found himself gazing outside the window to where the students- and maybe teachers- were entering the gate. His eyes were searching for you, and once he realized that, he spotted you coming through the gates. You walked with difficulty, but managed, your bag hanging from your shoulder rather awkwardly. After a few steps, a girl aproached you. She was wearing a scarf around her face, what did they call that? Ah, a hijab. Since this school was also open to a maximum number of foreigners, it was no big deal to see a Muslim girl studying here with ease. She was quite a cheery girl as far as he knew, and as soon as she greeted you, she quickly took your bag from you which made you feel quiet at ease. Jimin smiled at your friendship with her. You were somewhat of a social chameleon after all, no wonder you made such a great friend with an awkward foreigner.

  The redhead couldn't wait for classes to start. After Mr. Jung interrupted his daze and the time for classes started, Jimin spent his day with satisfaction. He had encountered you once, at recess, where you nervously bowed and greeted him. He chuckled at your clumsiness.