Introduction

Introduction : (oh)

Lee Y/N.

  That's who you are. You may call yourself one of the luckiest people in one aspect of your life. In the other; eh, not so much.

You have the best kinds of friends.

  You came in this high school about two years ago. The teacher made you sit with the smartest guy of the class; Jungkook.

  You thought he'd be your closest friend. But that wasn't the case.

  Jungkook showed this huge ego whenever you'd ask him for guidance because you were new in this school. And that led to misunderstandings. Simply putting it, you two got in a fight pretty soon.

  And then, you didn't know half the class. The other half that you did know through Jungkook would tease you, try to diss you, mock you; in other words, kind of bullied you. One of the reason was clearly because you had exceptional fluency in your second language; English.

They were jealous.

  The other reasons may or may not be similar. You were less traditional than them in a way. You were also thought of as weird. They would also tease you because of that.

  So you basically started your life there as a loner. You'd pretend to be totally fine in class, be your usual cheery personality, but that was how you were from outside. Inside, you were really an introvert who would just walk around the school grounds in break while overthinking.

It hurt, but oh well.

  Then something different happened one day. Jungkook apologized to you. He told you that he did not like it when you'd be so... alone. To be honest, you were a bit hurt. It was like he was pitying upon you.

  You bet he saw you getting teased by this group of girls who just made 'friends' with students younger than them and made a fool of them. You weren't gonna fall for their trap though.

  But, when you asked, he denied it saying he likes you in general.

Of course. Who wouldn't like your a-mazing personality?

  And then you met Taehyung through Jungkook. He was about two years older than you and studied in two classes above you. He was Jungkook's best friend and a popular guy at school.

  And with two girls; Hyejin and Ji Su, you had four great friends. Usually, you five would hang out alot. Jisu, by the way, was not only Taehyung's classmate but also his... newly found girlfriend.

You three would tease them so much.

  So your first year passed like that. In the vacations, Jungkook and Taehyung invited you to hang out with them and another of their friends. So, you guys went to a café where you met this guy called Namjoon.

Wai-!!! Namjoon!?

  Kim Namjoon. He was your favourite author! Yes, it was not long since he started his career. He had a few 5-6 books written that hit all the common book stores pretty fast.

Well, most of them.

  Your favourite books by him were definitely 'Forever Rain' and 'Moonchild'. Both the novels were written in such depth.

  Other than that, this guy was also into poetry and rap. You didn't know much of those aspects of him, but you loved him as an author.

  And so, you guys mostly talked about writing skills and stuff becoming fast friends.