CH 8 - A concubine?

When the Third Highness arrived at his chamber, Yoongi came and told him that he already gave the magical flower to Park Jimin. Jeongguk nodded and gave the other pair of the flowers that he snatched back from the leader from the Eagle section, to let Yoongi put it in another box.

“My Lord, I got notification from the palace!” Yoongi said.

Smell of blood permeated the air but Yoongi’s nose was already strong enough to hold it in. It was Jeongguk’s robe that smeared with fresh blood that was not his at all.

“Oh?” He raised his eyebrows.

“His Majesty summons you to the palace tomorrow and he said you have to go no matter what!” Yoongi explains.

“What did that old man want from me? So annoying!” His Highness Third Prince whines. Yoongi just stays quiet at where he stands.

“Fine, I’ll go and hear what he's gonna say this time.” He sighed before he took off his tainted robe and drowned in his warm bath water that was already prepared by his servants.

Yoongi nodded, understood and took his way out quietly. Jeongguk soaked in the tub for quite some time before he got out of it and rinsed himself. He then walked to his bed, lay down on it and closed his eyes.

That night, a beautiful man with a pair of enchanting eyes came in his dream. He holds him close before both of them rustling on the bed, sweats perspiration on their body and finding pleasure at peak. Jeongguk is satiated.

“My Lord, it’s time for you to go to the palace!” Yoongi said, heads bowed down, feet standing firm in front of the curtain attached on Jeongguk’s bed.

Yoongi can hear a loud groan coming out behind the curtain and a sound of a rustling blanket. Yoongi glances at the maid beside him before he asks them to bring a basin of water and a clean cloth for the Third Highness to wash his face with his eyes.

A few minutes later, a basin of clean water and cloth were put in front of the bed.

“My Lord, the water has been prepared for you to wash your face.” Yoongi uttered.

“Hm.” The Third Highness answered.
Yoongi puts the cloth inside the water, making it wet and then delivers it to the Lord who pulls out his hand from behind the curtain.

“Open the curtain!” Jeongguk commands and Yoongi does it immediately.

“Is my robe ready?” He asked.

“Yes, My Lord!” The man in black answered.

“Okay, then this King will take a bath now.” His Highness the Third Prince comes out from his boudoir and cleans himself in the bathroom.

When he arrived at the Emperor study hall, all of the officers already retreated to their own mansion. There's only the Third Prince and the Emperor now at the hall. He then gives his respect to his father and stands there gloriously.

“This son greets Father Emperor!” Jeongguk bowed.

“Rise!” The Emperor said.

“How are you doing, son?”

“Fine!” Jeongguk answers short as he didn’t intend to speak much.

“That’s good. I heard you went to the Eagle Section yesterday and almost killed their leader?” The Emperor asked.

“Yes. He took something that is mine and I went to retrieve it back.” He replies, with no expression.

“Son, you know I don’t care what you are doing as long as you didn’t harm yourself. There’s nothing this father wants except for your well-being.” The Emperor sighs.