CH 13 - Antidote

“Give me the antidote or you will be sent to hell!” A sword on his neck, slashing his white skin, sending shivers to the Crown Prince.

“J-jeongguk...what are you talking about? W-what an-antidote?” The Crown Prince stuttered.

“Don’t feign ignorance! You sent your man to kidnap Jimin and you made him poisoned. Audacious! Such a bastard you are!” Jeongguk roared.

“I-I’m not! You are wrong! P-please...put down your s-sword p-please!” The Crown Prince is squirming with fears.

Since when did his Royal Brother pay attention to Park Jimin? He didn’t know that Jeon Jeongguk was willing to point a sword to his neck just for Park’s sake. He cursed in his heart. “Damn you, Jeongguk!”

Jeongguk pressed more pressure on his sword to the Crown Prince’s neck. Blood dripped out and the Crown Prince paled.

“Fine! The antidote on my robe! Here, take it!” The Crown Prince shoves the bottle to Jeongguk.

Jeongguk took it and kept it in his robe. He still hasn't put down the sword as he stares at his Royal Brother’s face sharply.

“Are you sure, this is the real one? If I found out this is not the real antidote, I’ll kill you immediately! You know me!” Jeongguk threatened.

“Yes, yes, I’m sure that’s the antidote!” The Crown Prince hurriedly replies.

He can feel his skin burning with pain and he didn’t want to keep feeling it any longer. He knows he will never get a chance to see the light again if he lies at Jeongguk. His brother is ruthless and he spares no mercy to anyone who offended him.

Jeongguk drops the sword and leaves the Crown Prince with his frights, quickly goes to Jimin’s chamber.

Jimin is losing his internal energy that is circulating his body preventing the poison from reaching his heart. If the poison reached his heart, Jimin would die. He groans painfully as he can feel that he can no longer wait for more. Is this the end of his life?

Jimin’s eyes drooped low as his body weakened and started to become cold. As he was losing his consciousness, Jeongguk arrived and he made Jimin swallow the antidote carefully. Jimin gulped down the pill with the help of Jeongguk and fell asleep.

After a while, Jimin opens his eyes. He can feel his body lighten and no more numbing sensation on his body. He looks around and finds no one in his chamber. Where did that red robe man go? He hasn’t said thanks yet to him.

He doesn’t know who he is but he is so thankful for his help. Jimin gets up from his bed when his eyes catch a box beside his legs. He takes it and inspects what’s inside. Jimin gasped when he saw another pair of Three-Leaf Crystal placed in the box.

“Who-” His mind is in chaos.

“Don’t tell me…” He uttered.

“Mysterious man is the red robe man…?” Jimin thought.

“Nah...they must be different people! But....” Jimin can’t help but get confused and curious.

But he found a small piece of paper inside the box when he tried to touch the herb. He took the paper and read it.

Jimin,

Another pair of Tree-Leaf Crystal is for you. Please, take good care of yourself! I know you want to see me. I promise, we will meet later. When we meet each other, please don’t be afraid of me. I’m just one who sincerely has you in my heart!

                                              Until then,
                                                  _JG_

Jimin held his mouth with his small hand. He blushed profusely. JG said he will see him later? He said that he has Jimin in his heart? Oh my god! Jimin feels so giddy and eager to finally meet with the man who knocked on his heart already.