CH 15 - It's him

“Y-you…” Jimin uttered.

“Hello, gorgeous! Finally we met officially!” The red robe man smiles.

Very charming and there’s a certain aura circling his body that Jimin can’t pull out his eyes from. His cheeks flushed and his body became rigid.

“Are you the one who always helps me during my research?” Jimin asked, his voice coming out very soft and uncertain.

“Yes, beautiful! I am.” That man confessed boldly and daringly.

“How did you get in here?” Jimin is frantic.

“I have my own way!” He answered.

Of course he is, how many times already he sneaked in his room to put the Three-Leaf Crystal boxes. Jimin shuddered with the thought.

“Why are you helping me?” Jimin asked again.

“Because I want to. Also, seeing you smile, my heart fluttered. I like that feeling. As I said in my letters to you, I sincerely have you in my heart!” He answers.

Jimin is more than a mess. His face became more red and his pupils dilated. Jimin knows his heart is going to burn soon. He tries to remain calm but nothing can escape from that man’s eyes.

“N-no way! There must be a real reason why you help me. I don’t believe it is just like what you said.” Jimin uttered.

Jimin heard that man chuckles.

“You’re half right! Indeed there’s a real reason behind it but still, I stand by what I said. I adore you and I want to help you.” He smiles, sending chills to Jimin’s spine.

“C-can you tell me the other reason?” Jimin asked. He wants to know the truth.

“You really want to hear it?” That man asked back. Jimin nodded fast.

“You once saved my life!” That man said.

“Saved your life? When?” Jimin is confused.

‘When did I save people? I don’t remember I had saved this man at all?’ Jimin asked himself.

That man comes near Jimin, making him feel more intimidated. The man in the red robe is so close to him that Jimin can smell his body fragrance. A mugwort, Jimin’s favourite scent.

“You don’t remember me, but I remember who you are! Think again, have you saved a man in the woods, wearing a mask, wounded chest from poisonous sword?” That man stares at Jimin’s eyes intensely.

Suddenly, it flashed through his mind. He really had saved a man in the woods back then. Jimin heaved, closed his mouth with his hand again. That man smirks, aware that Jimin already remembered it.