CH 17 - Now, do you remember?

“Now, you remember?” The red robe man asked.

Jimin shyly nodded his head. He didn’t expect the man that he had saved long ago to be in front of his eyes again now.

Jimin takes a glance over the man and notices how handsome and captivating he is. This is the man that knocks on his heart just by his action.

“Uhm, thank you for everything you have done to help me! I just saved you once but you helped me too many times. It’s not fair!” Jimin said, a little pout on his lips.

“You’re welcome! Don’t worry about whether it's fair or not, beautiful! It’s my pleasure to help you. When you saved my life, I vowed to myself that I will protect you all my life!” The red robe man said.

Jimin blushed profusely. He looks everywhere except at the man. He takes a deep breath and exhales slowly.

“Then, what should I call you?” Jimin asked. The man smiles again.

“You can call me, Jeongoo!” He replies.

“O-oh, okay! I-I am…” Before Jimin could finish his word, that man cut him off.

“I know, Park Jimin! The most beautiful man on earth!” He winked.

Eeh, this man is so flirty. He kept calling him beautiful and gorgeous and Jimin couldn't help but feel so embarrassed. Jimin knows his face is so red right now so he lowers down his face to conceal his frantic emotion.

“Stop calling me beautiful! I’m not! People call me a monster because I have different eye colors.” Jimin quietly mumblings.

Jeongguk heard what Jimin said and he frowned. His beloved is a monster? What nonsense! They are all just jealous and irrelevant because they have never seen a unique man like Jimin. Jeongguk didn’t like how Jimin degraded himself.

“You are not a monster! You are blessed from God! Your pair of eyes are beyond gorgeous. They are magnificent. Whoever calls you a monster, I will chop their head, cut their tongues and feed it to the dogs!” Jeongguk said, voice deepening.

“No, don’t chop their heads! They are just afraid of me. I wish I could have more friends. That’s why I want to fix my eyes as soon as possible. Thanks to you, I can treat my eyes finally. I don’t know if the Tree-Leaf Crystal will fully help me but because of its richness in curing illness, my hope is high. I’m still studying its functional purposes so I can use it without wasting its purposes.” Jimin said.

“Okay then. Whatever you are doing, whatever you need, I will be here for you. I will be your friend and whatever you want me to. Will you accept me?” Jeongguk asked.

The night pearl illuminates the room and it touches Jeongguk’s face, making him look extra enchanting.

Jimin feels so touched by Jeongguk or Jeongoo’s words. He quietly mumbles thank you. Both of them chatted all night, got to know each other and Jimin can feel his heart warmed. He is smitten with that man and he is aware of it.

At dawn, Jeongguk fled out from Jimin's room because the morning was coming, and Jimin didn’t want people in the mansion to know what he’s up to all night.

On his bed, Jimin hugs his silk blanket and smiles adorn his face. He can’t wait to meet and talk again with Jeongguk.

*This story plot is not too heavy so you can enjoy it lightheartedly. Thank you for reading ❤️