CH 27 - Little White

No wonder he dared threaten me before just for the sake of Jimin! He wanted to marry Jimin!” The Crown Prince scoffed.

“Father Emperor is unfair! He knows I’m in love with Park Jimin! Yet, he ignored my plea to take him as my concubine and let that rogue marry him!” The Crown Prince threw away the cup and flipped the table in his chamber.

His servants all kneeled down on the floor, scared witless of His Highness’s outrage. They are already used to the Crown Prince’s bad temper but they are still scared of him whenever he throws tantrums.

The Crown Princess saw how the servants were kneeling outside of the Crown Prince’s chamber and heard her husband’s complaints. She squinted her eyes before she entered the room along with her servant who was carrying a tray of refreshment soup.

“Your Highness, how can Park Jimin be your concubine? He is the heir of the Plum Section. He should be the main consort, not anyone’s concubine. This consort greetings to Your Highness!” She sneers.

The Crown Prince got more angry hearing what his Crown Princess said. He glares at her furiously. The Crown Princess asked her servant to put down the refreshment soup on the table before making them leave the room with her hand gracefully.

“Being my concubine has more privileges than being a main consort to a beast!” He spitted.

“You are not far from a beast too, Your Highness!” The Crown Princess smirked.

“Shut up! You infuriate me so much! You should support your husband's side and obey me. I’m the Crown Prince! Everyone should bow to me and kneel on my feet!” He roared.

The Crown Princess feels so irked that she almost vomited with the Crown Prince’s shameless remarks. But, she just chewed her disgustment in his heart, holding her tongue from cursing her husband.

“Your Highness should forget about him, now! He’s already married to the Third Prince! This consort is sure he is fine in his mansion. This consort just came here to remind you to visit your son for a while. He is missing his father. Please, take good care of yourself! This consort bids her goodbye!” The Crown Princess cannot stand being in the same room with him for longer anymore.

“Suit yourself!” The Crown Prince didn’t even care.

The Crown Princess bowed a bit before she walked out from the chamber. Her beautiful face illuminates with a hateful gaze. She wishes that the Crown Prince can just disappear. She hates him to the bone.

“Disgusting! Let’s see if you can be arrogant, later!” She uttered before leaving her husband’s courtyard.

                    *  *  *  *  *

Jimin opens his eyes when he sees his husband who is lying beside him. Jimin’s head on his arms, his body embraced by him. Jimin watches Jeongguk’s face while he is sleeping peacefully. Tonight, they really talked a lot.

Jimin brings his fingers slowly, his tips tracing on Jeongguk’s forehead, down to his eyebrows, to his closed eyes. His husband doesn’t look scary when he is sleeping. He looks so serene. So cute.

Jimin’s mouth rose upwards, mesmerized by his husband’s handsomeness. He touches Jeongguk’s cheeks affectionately, stroking it with his thumb when it is halted by his husband’s hand on top of his.

“Haven’t you stared at me enough?” Jeongguk’s voice was so deep and husky, because he just woke up.

Jimin immediately blushed but his eyes never stray away from his husband’s. They stare at each other, Jeongguk’s palm still holding Jimin’s. Jimin’s enchanted eyes took Jeongguk’s breath away. So magnificent, so mesmerizing.