CH 33 - Heaven

Jimin is walking on a path after he opens his eyes. The scenery in front of him is so gorgeous and so magical. There’s thousands of Cherry Blossoms trees left and right, cute small animals that follow him curiously, making Jimin smile.

He walks slowly along the path, he can smell a very fragrant of flowers, sky filled with white fluffy clouds, mountains and greens can be seen from where he stands, sounds of birds chirping happily and the way the breeze slapping his face gently.

‘Am I in heaven?’ Jimin questioned himself.

There’s no way all of this beautiful scenery is in his mortal world. Jimin pursed his lips. He might have died by now because he is suddenly at this magnificent place as soon as he opens his eyes.

He carefully walks again, trailing over the path, when a voice calling for his name very delicately. Jimin twists his head to the sweet female voice, eyes searching where it comes.

“Jimin…” That voice resonates through his ears and Jimin feels so drawn by it.

Then, appears a beautiful yet divine feature woman, smelling like bamboo smiling in front of Jimin. She looks ethereal and it sucks Jimin’s breath away. He comes near her, a bit hesitating but he keeps going.

“W-who a-are you? How did you know my name?” Jimin can’t help but asked.

“My dear, just know that I am someone that only cares about you and Jeongguk.” She said, her smiles blinding Jimin’s eyes.

“You know about my husband too? Wait, why am I here?” Jimin becomes more confused.

“Here is a part of my living realm, not in mortal world but heavenly realm. I brought you through your dream.” She exclaims.

“Heavenly realm? Am I dying?” Jimin suddenly thought of his husband who must have been worried about him. He is devastated.

“You are not going to die, my dear! Hold on for a little bit and you will be happy again with your beloved. Come, follow me!” She said, then walked to a place.

Jimin followed behind her closely, a bit stammering. The gorgeous lady brings him to another splendid view where there’s a stream with super clear water as clear as crystal, pebbles shimmering like a diamond and the flowers bloom every time he steps on the path.
Jimin is beyond astounded by the celestial scenery that his mouth opens without any intentions to close it. His eyes looked around excitedly like a puppy. Oh, this is what it’s like to be in heaven. He thought.

“Jimin...take this pendant and wear it on your body!” The lady who looks like a Goddess said again.

He turns his gaze to the object on the lady’s palm, a bluish white pendant with teardrop shape, there’s a bright light coming out from it. Jimin took it, observed it and noticed that it looks like a hairpin that Jeongguk had gifted him as a betrothal gift before.

“This…” Jimin frowns.

“That pendant is my gift to you! You will be cured after you wear it on your neck. Its light will warm your freezing heart. Although your poison will not dissipate over all, someone will help you with it. Because of my current situation, I cannot help a mortal fully as it will mess up the heavenly rules. But, with this pendant, I can assure that you will live without any worries in the future!” She smiles again and Jimin sees how her body glows with a green halo.

“Why are you helping me?” Jimin is curious.

“Because you are dear to a person that is dear to me! You deserve all good things in the world because of your pure heart and love. I’ll be watching you from here, think as if I’m your guardian! Please, live your life the fullest!” She uttered.

“T-thank you!” Jimin wants to inquire more about that person who is dear to her and many more things but he can’t seem to speak about it and only thank you coming out from his mouth.

“Now, I’ll send you back to your world! Please, close your eyes!” She said and Jimin followed.