Classic sans x Female!reader

Your POV
Ah, it's so beautiful outside! Finally a peaceful day with no disturbances. Opening the window for some fresh air I notice a monster, a fluffy cat-man to be exact walking alongside a human while chatting without a care in the world. It seems the humans have finally grown accustomed to the monsters. I never minded the monsters, they were quite nice. I actually have made a few monster friends. Never mind that today would be a perfect day to go and take a walk outside... nope. I rather stay in the comfort of my magnificent couch. But unfortunately, the evil demon called mom thought otherwise...
So here I am, in the middle of the sidewalk because you're mother forced (*cough* yeeted *cough*) me out of the house because I "needed" the fresh air. 

I opened the window for a reason... but I guess it wasn't enough. I just aimlessly start walking to god knows where muttering to myself about how life must hate me until I reached a bar called Grillby's. Sounds cool. I had some money on me so why not stop by for a snack. I entered the bar, only to be greeted by a fireman with glasses.
'How the hell do the glasses not melt'
"H-hello may I have some (insert food choice) and some fries with ketchup please?"
The fireman simply nodded and walked off.
A few minutes later my food arrived, and at that time I noticed a skeleton sitting beside me drinking what seems to be a bottle of ketchup? Welp, I ain't judging, if the guy likes ketchup then so be it. He notices me staring at him and he basically does the same. So you could say we were having a mini-staring contest while the fireman just looking at both of us while sweat-dropping. Damn, my eyes are watering, I don't think I will make it much longer. How the frickitty heck is he not blinking yet?! Oh-
He's a fricking skeleton,(Y/N), his "eyes" don't need oxygen. I feel dumb. Aaaaand I blinked-
Sans POV
I don't know what the hell is happening, but I just started a staring contest with some random girl. Her eyes started watering and then she had a look of realization on her face. And she blinked.
"Hehe, guess I won," I said maybe sounding the tiniest bit smug.
"Since when was it a contest?" She said, probably frustrated.
"Since I caught ya staring," I said matter-of-factly
"Oh, sorry about that, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" She apologized, while blushing a little of embarrassment "No worries, don't see a ketchup-drinking skeleton everywhere"
"True, name's (Y/N)" She states "Sans, Sans The Skeleton" I answered
"Oh my lord, the number's of puns you can make with that name"
"Good thing, 'cause I got a skele-ton of humerus puns prepared for ya"
So we basically spent a long time talking and throwing puns at each other, it was pretty nice. Helped keep my mind off certain things. I was interrupted by a familiar buzzing coming from the pocket of my jacket, oh Papyrus. "Sorry, sweet cheeks gotta go"
Third-person POV
"Sorry sweet cheeks gotta go "
You almost choked on your saliva. 'SWEET CHEEKS?!'
You successfully hide your blush. The skeleton was about to leave when you grabbed the hood of his jacket causing him to stumble a few steps back. "Ahem, where do you think you're going without my number, mister?" Said skeleton blushed a nice blue hue at the sudden boldness. "S-silly me, I can be a r-real bonehead sometimes." He stuttered out while taking the piece of paper you held out in your hand. Walking home you muttered under your breath: "Maybe the evil demon-mama is right... I should go out more often"

————————————————————————
I suck... badly... but good thing idgaf...

*sob* 

My first oneshot...

The part about getting thrown out of the house by ur parents is relatable, ok?