Women ||FH!Dream X Fem! Simp! Reader

Early A/N-
(Pic on Twitter by emily0303 I think-)
(FH as in female human)
Women: <3

Dream: <33

Women + Dream = pure bliss

This is true math guys.

IM SORRY THAT FOR THIS ONE CHAPTER THE READER THINKS OF DREAM THE SAME WAY I DO SO...

...Ehe?

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

So beautiful, so elegant, so perfect. The most popular girl in the whole school and head of the student council.

I sound like the male main character in an anime but ignore that.

She is Dream, and meanwhile you, you're the vice-president of the student council.

You were pretty popular too, but to you, nothing would compare to Dream's rank.

All genders would fall head over heals for her, except the aromantics or others- To you, she was a goddess.

Long golden-ish blonde shiny hair going up to her waist, big captivating yellow eyes, soft porcelain-like skin and the perfect figure.

Not to mention her personality, she was so incredibly kind and she always helps people out. Hell, she can even turn someone down in a certain way that the person won't be too saddened.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)? Are you there?"

An angelic voice broke you out of your thoughts and you immediately knew who it belonged too.

"A-ah sorry, Dream!" You jolted out of your daze and stood up 'straight' on your chair which shouldn't be possible because you're not straight. Blue gave you a disappointed look since this most certainly wasn't the first time you stare into pure nothingness and blush.

Dream laughed lightly. "It's fine (Y/N), we weren't talking about anything too important anyways"

Ink, who was on your right, let out an offended gasp. "Excuse me-?! I think talking about my idea of using hot babes at the school fair thingy is pretty great!"

"Ink, I'm sorry but I'm not letting you dress up girls in inappropriate clothing to attract people. It'll leave a bad impression on our school" Dream reasoned, trying to come off as nice as possible.

The artist simply rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "You're boring, Dreeaaaammm" They whined, like a child.

That's when you decided to speak up. "She's being reasonable Ink. If we put out women as an exhibit-...  God, that sounds weird. Never mind, I never existed, I never talked"

You gave up on talking and Ink snickered. "Okayy, fine. I see your point now"

Blue coughed into his hand on purpose to gain everyone's attention. "Now putting that aside for now... Are we going to do anything about Nightmare's gang? They may give the school a bad reputation"

Nightmare, a hot women, indeed. She's badass, strong and extremely terrifying. It depends on the perspective on which you view her. Some see her more like the hot badass type of chick and others like a scary, rude and cold woman...