Fallacy x Wife! Reader

Reader requested as female.
Cute lil Jasper as your child.
Lucky you.

And yuh, Jasper gonna be seen as a bit younger bcz yeah-
————————————————————————
A cry was heard echoing through the halls of Fallacy's mansion. Alarmed, you shot out of your seat immediately.

"Love, did you hear that?"

Fallacy nodded and furrowed his bone brows. "Yes, my dear. It came from Jasper, I believe"

You both looked at each other in concern and proceeded to burst into the little one's room. "Jasper, honey! Is anything wrong? What's the problem?!"

He looked up at the both of you, big fat crocodile tears making their way down his face. He stumbled on his words a bit, his eyelights all glossy-like.

"I- I was-" He let out a few small hiccups and resumed talking. "Was.... j-jumping on the bed.."

"And you fell off?"
He gave a small nod, confirming what you had just said. You let out an exasperated sigh and crossed your arms in front of your chest.
You weren't going to let this pass without giving Jasper a little lesson.
"And what have we said about doing so?"

The little vampire looked down at his feet guiltily. "Not to do it..."

You had to stop yourself from smiling before continuing due to how adorable he looked. "And what did you do?"

He let out a small sniffle. "The exact opposite..."

Then Fallacy stepped in, bending down to his son's level. "And what did mommy say the consequences were if you did it?"

"I'd get hurt.. I'm sorry" He looked back up at you two.

"Oh sweetie, you know I can't stay mad at you when you make that face" You gently wiped the tears off of Jasper's face and kissed his cheek.

The little vampire let out a few happy giggles at the gesture. Jasper reached out to you extending his hands, meaning he wanted to be lifted up. You complied to his needs and picked him up with a soft smile. He kissed your nose, a wide grin on his face.

"Aww, thank you sweetie" You thanked him.

Fallacy chuckled and placed a hand on his hipbone. "Now now, don't go stealing mommy away from me"
He stepped forward and repeated Jasper's action.

"Oh pfft, I can't with you two"

The little one beamed. "Mommy, papa, let's read a book! It'll make my booboo better"

You stifled a laugh. "Alright alright, on to bed"

When the son and father (surprisingly) settled in, you sat down on a chair next to the bed and began reading a book.

Obviously, those two never got tired, whilst you on the other hand, were trying your best not to sleep.

"And they all... lived happily... ever.. affff..." and just like that, you dozed off.

Your beloved husband stood up and held you in his arms before tucking you in Jasper's bed.

"It seems I've almost forgotten humans tend to fall asleep" He kissed your forehead lovingly and looked over at his child.

"Let's leave mommy in peace for now, okay? How about you go play with Encre?"

Jasper beamed and nodded frantically, leaving the room.

Fallacy looked back over to you and grazed his phalanges over your cheek with utmost carefulness. He was looked at you with a great amount of adoration in his eyelights.

"God, I'm so lucky to have you, my love."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Snsjsjssjsjsj

No bcz Im sure there must be a lot of grammar mistakes. This is the first time I haven't written  thousands of words.

Welp that's one out of three requests done :)

And idk how much time is left, someone tell me please. I'm too scared to look myself. 😔

But next one is gay and I am full on prepared to make Swad loose is dignity so this is going to be vv fun >:))

🍄Also, I enjoy your existence a bunch and keep being as amazing as you already are. 🍄