passive!nightmare sans x Protector!reader-part 1-

I am literally on a bus right now so-
A lot of grammar mistakes shall be made 'cause the road is very bumpy-
The wheels on the bus go round and round🎶
Round and round🎶
Round and-🎶
Okay, I'll stop-

THIS IS GONNA BE SHORT-
So don't be disappointed, my very few readers
WARNINGS: ANGST, BULLYING, GORE
—————————————

Your POV

STUPID DOG! I swear one day I'll disown that ungrateful animal....
He's lucky he's funking adorable
All I wanted was to go for a nice and peaceful walk in the peaceful park with the peaceful atmosphere with my cute little dog. And it did go that way...
For the first one millisecond-
Until Bubu, my beloved dog decided to betray my faith in him and bolt into the complete opposite directions like if an army of bloodthirsty dog-eating dinosaurs were after him. Just my luck.
So at the moment I am in a taxi, following the directions on my phone that lead to my pets location thanks to the chip in his collar. Fortunately, it seemed he finally seemed to settle down at the other flipping side of the town so I quickly made my way there once I stepped out of the taxi and payed the amount necessary for the ride.

As soon as I reached the location I saw a ginormous tree. One had golden apples and the other were a mix of dark purple and black. Yes, I indeed already knew about the tree and the story behind it but since I live far away from there I haven't seen it in person. Up close it looks so magical. I also am aware of the gardien's guarding said tree, so I was contemplating if I should go closed or not, because of fear of meeting one of them and either make them think that I was trying to steal the apples or that I'll simply create an awkward silence.

Suddenly a deafening bark snapped me out of my deep thoughts near the bark of the tree. Was there a dog there or something? Dog...
Huh...
That reminds me of something...
Oh-
Bubu-!
That dog is Bubu!
Well if the gardian's see me at least I would have an excuse to get closer to the tree. The closer I got the more I could figure the details out. Like a ball of white fur jumping up and down on what seems to be a blob of lavender?
As I got closer I realized it was a living being..
Which was a skeleton-
I quickly ran as fast as I could to the tree to get my dog. He had a few scratches on him as if he had been tossed around but overall the injuries were minor. Did he get in a fight with a bigger dog or something? Not surprising since he loves challenging the dogs bigger than him.
"Looks like you came barking on the wrong tree, ey?"

(Eyyyyyyy *finger guns*. Get it? Cuz they are next to a tree and a dog barks? Ey? Eyyyy? No? Oh.....ok)
The dog whines at my pathetic attempt of a pun and gestures me to follow him to the other side-
———————-
(Heelloooo from the other siiiiiiiiiide....goddamn-I'm so annoying)

———————-
The other side OF THE TREE to see the same skeleton I saw earlier. I was about to explain myself but it seemed like he was sleeping. He wore a prince-like clothing with a buttoned up long-sleeved lavender jacket, a golden belt with 'NS' written on it and a cute little crown with a crescent moon is engraved on it. He kind of looked cute, not going to lie. But I immediately gasped as I saw the trail of blood oozing down his skull. Looks like he got hit by the baseball bat the author keeps next to her bed-

Should I get a doctor? Oh god oh god oh god oh god. I could call 911? It seems like he was bullied, because when I heard the hatred in my friends voices when we were talking about the guardians they started mentioning the bullying with enthusiasm and I stood up for the guy but those bishes just laughed it off saying I was naive. If he was being hurt all this time wouldn't the police or ambulance already have come? Tsk, they probably also don't care about the poor skeleton. Good thing I have a bag full of bandages (totally not for plot purposes) in my bag because my dog tends to make me fall a lot while he suddenly goes from walking to a sprint bringing the leash and me along with him. It might be creepy if I tend to his injuries while he's unconscious which is probably because of the hit but if I don't do anything his wound might get infected. I carefully wrapped a thin layer of bandages on his head while gently applying the dessenfector . I also tended to his other injuries and wrote a carefully written note and made my leave.
***
Third person POV
"Urghhhhh" A groan escaped the purple clothed skeleton as his eyes were slowly forced to adapt to the sun's brightness.
"Brother! You're finally awake! I was about to ask you about the bandages on you last night but you were sound asleep"
The loud voice of his brother boomed.
"...bandages?"
He asked questionably only then realizing the feeling of a tissu covering his skull.
"Oh.. sorry brother! I promised I would go play with my friends at 9 am!"
And so the positive skeleton left the tree to visit his friends. As the purple skeleton slowly got up into a sitting position his phalanges met the texture of a small paper. It was a note.

Greetings prince,
My dog had found you hurt and I found you so I decided I would tend to your injuries.

P.S: Stay strong! Because I'm on your side. If ever you're in trouble or you just need some company you can call me but if you don't have a phone you can just send me a letter at my house or even better, visit me! (Address name).

I know I sound shady but trust me, I just want to help.

-(Y/N) (L/N)

A little lavender blush erupted from his cheeks. He admits he was a little suspicious at first but he was genuinely incredibly grateful to whoever wrote this because they made him feel so much better about himself.

He wished he could meet them one day
The other also wishes the same

So, Will they meet?
————————————————- ——-
Well duh-
I mean-
It's kind of obvious, I just feel like creating some kind of atmosphere.
I'm prefer his corrupted version more but that'll come in the other partS.
Btw-
This might be a sequel for a story I wanna make about them so tell me what you think
SO DO YALL WANNA SEE SOME WEIRD SHEET WITH YOU AND RANDOM SANSES OR NOT?
Like bloopers, vines, incorrect quotes or stuff like that-
Just tell me if you do

I bet on my sticks life that nobody will comment-