Sd! Dream x Top!Reader

Fuck yes.

Male reader and he/him

Time to see some submissive Swad >:)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Disobey me and I'll crush you like a pathetic insect, just like I did to your dignity <3"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Darling!~"
A loud overly joyous voice called out.
Nightmare turned around to the source of the sound in pure hatred and irritation.

"Get the actual fuck out of my sight you dipshit"
The tar-covered skeleton glowered at Swad, obviously not pleased of the other's presence.

"Now now, no need to react so harshly at me. You don't need to lie to yourself, I know I'm pretty likeable"

Swad loved to boast around about himself. After all, he knew he was far more superior than everybody else. In that way, Nightmare was also a bit like him. They both liked to be the ruler. That's exactly why the winged skeleton found interest in bothering the other.

Nightmare scoffed and rolled his singular eyelight. He also made sure to take a bit of distance with the other since he positivity was practically suffocating.

Swad still held his chesire smile and continued to throw pesky comments at Nightmare.

"Hm.."

With an upheld hand to your chin, a gentle but threatening smile graced your expression as you look over at the scene before you. You couldn't say you were quite pleased to see what you presumed to be Swad 'flirting' with someone else. He needed to be taught a lesson.

A lesson in which you would gladly give.

Then as planned, the goopy octopus-like entity melted into a puddle that soon disappeared too. This meant he had simply teleported away, having given up on reeking his havoc that had been interrupted by the god.

You walked over to him, your expression having turned smug. With a hand on your hip you began;
"You knew I was here the entire time and yet you were bold enough to flirt with someone else?"

Swad's smile only grew wider as he responded.
"It seems I don't recall you telling me I wasn't allowed... But it's adorable seeing you all jealous" His voice fell a pitch lower at the last part, coming off as pretty hot.

You frowned for a mere second after being called adorable. You couldn't say you quite liked that. You most certainly didn't enjoy him looking down at you like that.

"Listen, I'll make it clear that I don't quite appreciate you going around acting like that to others especially in my face. If you think you're so high and mighty as to presume I'd be too frightened to call you out for your mockingly stupid flirtatious behaviour, then you, my love, are in the wrong."

Despite what it may seem, your voice didn't sound cross in the least, in fact it had a bit of smug cockiness held in it.

Gradually, you walked closer to the other. Then once the proximity between you two was near enough, you reached out a hand to Swad's left cheekbone gently. A seemingly innocent act that let off a slight mischievous intention.

The winged man narrowed his eyes slightly, still not quite backing down.

"Well I don't see you doing anything about it and I don't expect it would work if you did. You can't deny that I'm stronger than you... You're just a puny human, honey. My little puny human~"

There it was again, his big ego getting the best of him. If he had known the consequence of those words maybe he would've actually have kept his mouth shut.

You irked a bit at his word but still kept your calm. You had a good response after all.

"I agree with you." You started.

"But... You need me. You can't deny you're a lovesick bastard and that I have you wrapped all around my little finger"

Your hand that was previously left on his cheekbone slid down to the cuff of his orange sparkling jacket.

Now that had been entirely true. Swad would do anything for you if you threw in a nice strategy. In the end, the amount of power you held physically didn't matter, because you had control over him, emotionally.

You knew how to make your way into people's hearts- or well— souls, in this case.

Pulling him closer to you by the jacket, you peered into his mismatched eyelights and Swad gulped. You gave him a certain mischievous look. Now he probably would've stopped you then and there but did he really want that?

Obviously not.

From the very beginning he noticed you were nearing him, he had known how this would play out. Although, he refuse to believe as such due to his heightened egotistical mindset. He was sure he'd be the one in control, not the other way around. Last time you just... caught him by surprise.

He wouldn't accept being the little submissive pet here. He didn't want to be treated as such either.

But, to say the absolute truth, he did. Although it caused some loss of dignity, pure embarrassment and a slight tinge of humiliation... He could not openly admit honestly to not being pleased at all.

"Hm? What's this? I haven't even started and you're already blushing!" You let out a small chuckle after uttering those words.

Swad only flushed further.

"Eager, are we?" The sultry tone sent slight shivers to his body as your eyes became half lidded, that same sly grin still plastered on your face.
Oh how Swad wishes he could just slap that hot mocking look off of you.

"I-..."
Now what could he possibly say in defense when he couldn't even convince himself the opposite?

And with a sudden force, you yanked Swad to you, directly in front of your face and barely a hair lengths apart. He felt your hot breath send tingling sensation on his face and before he had time to think your lips crashed on his mouth.

It was easy to know who was taking the lead in the kiss. Swad could feel the amount of passion put into it. This was your way of making it clear who was in charge. He could feel it. He could feel the need to show him the dominance coming from you.

Nobody would've guessed this.

One glance at the couple and they'd immediately assume Swad is the one in control.

And like that, you released him.

"I hope this has reminded you as to where you stand next to me, sweetheart~"

Swad snapped out of his daze and felt his skull flush golden to which you chuckled at.

"You're adorable... but it's a shame you always feel the urge to talk back. Let's go to our home, it's a much more suitable place for the continuation of your... 'punishment'"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・☆*:.。. Yuh.。.:*・*☆*:.。. .。.:*

Ayo where your mind at? 🤨

Nah wait, am I one to talk though??

WHERE'S MY MIND AT????

Ok but Male (Y/N) is kinda... 😳

Even if it's a bit cringe, I still enjoyed writing this ok-

And ah yes, totally completed three requests in three weeks.