Top! reader x Nm 🤭🤭 ||unfinished work||

hehegegege
Idk what to do with this so here you go 🧍‍♀️
__________________________________
"So what if I do? It's not like you wouldn't enjoy it. If you weren't so stuck up maybe I would've rewarded you sooner."
___________________________________

"Get the actual fuck away from me." Nightmare seethed at you, irritated.

He was in the middle of feeding off of his victim's negativity before you popped up in all your glory. You rose an eyebrow at that with a slight smirk.

"Hmm? But I know that's not what you actually want, honey~" You cooed, although it was said in a mostly teasing way.

Nightmare simply frowned deeper in response, not wanting himself to be distracted from his current 'mission'. The goopy entity shoved you away and tried walking off, but it's not as if you'd let that pass.

"That's no way to treat your lover, sweetheart." You smiled wider, your intent coming off as innocent.

It was true though, Nightmare and you had begun a relationship, but not exactly the lovey-dovey couple kind. He only initiated it when it was to his own benefit, but it seems he made a mistake since you had quite a sharp tongue. Just as he left some things out in the deal for his gain, you did so too.

And it all broke down into this, usual banter and dealing with that flirtatious behavior of yours. Sometimes it would lead to something... not so appropriate. Either you get slapped across the face or you're granted permission to do some small stuff for a short while.

"Sure, and what are you going to do about it?" Irritation evident in his voice, he resumed walking away from you, only for you to catch up to him.

"Well that's not very kind."

Nightmare let out a big groan in utter frustration. "20 minutes, okay?"

Before you could ask what he meant, he explained further. "Leave me to finish my godforsaken work for twenty fucking minutes and then you can bother me, you fucking whore."

You giggled in victory and walked away with a pleased grin. He took that as a sign of agreement. This was probably what you had wanted from the beginning anyways.

————
Idk how to continue this so I'll just stop it here 😭😭

Open to suggestions or ideas for continuation tho