Bf! Nightmare x Gf!Reader (cringe)

This is mega cringe so-

be careful.

Wut happens if noot noot has a relationship with reader but nobody knows about it?

Basic resume:
The star sanses and bad sanses are in the middle of a fight in dreamtale where the reader was casually walking towards them without knowing.

Your POV
This is getting really boring. There's practically nobody in this AU and all I do most of the time is wait for Nighty to come back. He promised me that today was the day he would inform his gang of our relationship. They would probably have a hard time believing it since I'm just a boring lil' human while Nightmare is literally the almighty king of negativity. Heck, they don't even know about my existence. Error is the only one who knows about us and when he did he had crashed for a long time. Was it really that hard to believe that Nightmare is able to fall in love? Well in my eyes, Nightmare is a big softie, he would always crave for cuddles and loved the amount of affection I showed him. The skele simply needed some love. Once he even told me he would give up his title of King of negativity if I wanted him to, which made my poor little heart melt about how much he would sacrifice for me. I suppose since I am one of the only people who truly loves him and he wants to cherish that as much as possible. Aaah, I can feel the blood rushing to my cheeks as I think abut my new boyfriend. As I snapped out of my daydreaming I finally realized the ugly truth... I'm funking lost in the middle of nowhere. Great! Absolutely funking splendid! How many flipping times has Night told me to NOT get distracted and wander off to-god-knows where. Why is he always right? I hate when he's right. Who the hell gave him the right to be right?! Why does he have to be the smart one?

'shut up frustration, I'm trying to focus on getting back to the tree'

'You're literally saying shut up to yourself'

'Shut up'

'But-'

'Shut up'

And I'm talking to myself again... Oh! I see a moving figure. No, moving figureS somewhere in the distance. And apparently, they're having some kind of light show? Huh...funny they kind of look like gaster blasters being blasted. Nah. Why would they're be gaster blasters here in the first place? I should probably go, I wouldn't want to intervene their disco light show. But, there's no harm to take a closer look, right? Oh. OH. O H.

Oh shiz-

Oh lord-

Oh god-

Oh- okay I'll stop. Fun fact! They weren't having a light show! They were simply having an extremely intense, deadly, and serious battle. Damn though- Tear-stained dude, hood dude, hole dude, cow dude, glitch dude ( you already know who he is), paintbrush dude, blueberry dude, walking yellow disney princess lightbulb dude, and last but not most definitely not least, an overly-attractive octopus...dude. Did Nightmare forget I was here? Should I go down there? I probably shouldn't intervene in their extremely intense, deadly, and serious battle. Oh, wait- Why the hell is Noot Noot choking walking yellow disney princess lightbulb dude, also known as his brother Dream according to Nightmare's story. Oh no, he doesn't. He will NOT kill my future brother-in-law. I still need his blessing! And I also don't want him to die since he probably has a place in Nightmare's non-existent heart. I take my courage with my two hands and walk towards them. "Ahem" Nobody notices me. "Ahem, Ahem" Still no reaction. "AHEM, AHEM, BISHES" Okay, now all heads--or skulls-- are turned towards you. Silence... Absolute silence... then a tentacle is placed around my neck and lifts me up. "Who do you think you are?" Did he just... not recognize me?! Oh no he didn't. Oh no, he funking didn't. "ExCuSe YoU, YoU mOther*bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleeeeeeeeep* *bleeeeeeeeep*(Good thing I bought a swear censor thingy). PUT. ME. DOWN. OR. I. WILL. DISOWN. YOU."