Unrequited love || Ccino x reader

Request!!

I love ccinos whole aesthetic its so cute

Ok so Ccino is the other woman (man) nd the main hoe is Dream.
IT DOESNT HBE TO BE DREAM JS IMAGINE SMN ELSE IF U WANT ITS JS RANDOM

bc Dream also goes to ccinos cafe and stuff and I wanted it to be nightmare bcz idk but he's kinda evil and realistically, a normal person might not want that

So Dream

But it doesn't have to be Dream im js physically unable to come up w a whole other character
////

The familiar ringing of a bell was heard. Ccino immediately looked up to see your smiling face. He could already feel himself flushing.

"Hey (Y/N)!!" He greeted you happily, joy written on his face.

You smiled. "Hello, Ccino. I'll just be sitting for now, I'm waiting for someone."

He stared into your eyes, smiling like an idiot before regaining composure. Then, he registered what you had said. "Sorry?"

You laughed, "You're very distracted, aren't you? I said I'm waiting for somebody, so I won't be ordering anything for now if that's fine."

He tried to control his dread from being seen. Instead, he forced a small smile. "Oh! That's fine. That's absolutely perfect!!"

You smiled back and sat at a table next to the window, your favourite spot.

As if it was second nature, a cat climbed onto ur lap and rolled around, expecting to be pet. Obviously, you did exactly that, smiling when it started purring.

The barista was suddenly overwhelmed with a strong uneasiness. He was anxious of who you were going to be meeting. Was it a date? He had often seen couples go on dates at his cafe.

He sincerely hoped not.

For months now, he loved you. He loved every aspect of you. Your eyes, your lips, your skin, your smile, your humour... everything.

He picked up on every little trait and habit. For countless nights he slept with you on his mind, wishing that you were there next to him.

Ccino refused to believe he never had a chance to begin with.

He clung to the hope that whoever you were going to meet was anything but a romantic partner. At least let it be a meaningless date.

Every time a customer walked in anxiety filled him, scared they might be the person you were waiting for. The impending revelation was eating at him.

Unable to distract himself, he let his eyes rest on you, once again admiring you with a turmoil of bittersweet feelings swarming his stomach.

That was until he noticed you light up. And obviously, it wasn't at him, no matter how much he'd wish it was.

A skeleton had walked in. He was a skeleton just like him, perhaps a bit shorter even. His eyes were of a soft yellow, but you could almost say they're gold. He wore a golden circlet and odd clothes, like that of a hero.

Ccino couldn't lie, the skeleton was good looking, maybe even pretty. And he hated it.

The guardian sat down, smiling at Ccino on his way. The barista attempted a smile, but it looked more like a grimace, as if he had swallowed something sour.

He hated the man's smile.

Dream sat down in front of you, greeting you and apologizing for the tardiness, explaining something about having to save someone.