Spider! Error x Spider! Reader

(my art, not stealing even if it's ugly af. It's supposed to be how the reader would look like but you can change the colours if you want. Ignore the messy background.'manga0130' is another account on social media.)

Requested by: @Emeraldgaze21
The whole story is based on what she told me so the idea is all from her.

Tarantulas are my favourite animal...
I'm not sane.

Not me who read a whole documentary about tarantula's back in fourth grade....I think I forgot most of the stuff in it but back to the story-

(f/c) = fur color (although if you want it can also be fav color since it doesn't really change anything.

—————

Third pov

A crunching sound was heard as Error devours another prey of his who made the unfortunate encounter with the spider web, he had put up starting from under a thick branch which was connected to the tronc of the tree that was perfectly perpendicular to the branch.

(don't ask why I'm writing that in detail, I just felt like it )

He was in a very good mood today. The temperature was just right, he had an amazing meal, there were no pesky disturbances, and everything was perfectly peaceful for once. How he wished every day was like this. For once he was able to have a break from Nightmare's gang. Don't get it wrong, he didn't specifically hate them or anything... They were just a very noisy bunch and although Nightmare tries his best to keep his subordinates in control it always ends up backfiring and creating an even worse racket forcing the turquoise-colored wasp to start yelling profanities to shut them up. Error, being the one witnessing it all was unfortunately near to going deaf and he himself was fully prepared to also throw a fit. A break from all that chaos was exceptionally nice.

(Yippee, one whole paragraph about something that has nothing to do with the storyline and *insert the number of seconds it took to read that paragraph* of your time wasted :D)

For once in his short lifetime, he decided he would just lean on one of the branches and just relax, letting his guard down for once unaware of the curious eyes watching him closely from a nearby branch.

This wasn't the first time (Y/N) had watched over Error, she didn't quite know what was special about him from other guys but whenever she saw him around the young spider couldn't help but find him attractive in a way. She always wanted to talk to him but was afraid he would run away. The reason being that in order to promise a healthy future for their children the females would normally have to eat their partners. The process of this is horrible, to actually devour the one being you love was beyond horrifying for (Y/N).

Although, that is rather hypocritical of her, after all she herself has eaten a few males, for a good cause of course. They weren't even looking for a life-long relationship(?) they just wanted to 'have fun' without getting eaten.

(I'm apologize, I copied that part bc I didn't really understand when you said ''have fun' without getting eaten' so I just re-copied the phrase, bc other people are prob not as dumb as me.)

(Y/N was naturally an easy-going and strong insect, she wouldn't let that bring her down and even if Error rejects her, she will still try her best. Even if he ends up not liking her at all, at least it was worth a shot. I mean, she couldn't stay in hiding forever.

And so, today would be the day she would try to approach the male spider.

"Hello." You said, hanging down from a web you created as you lower you web so that you would be face-to-face with Error, except that you were upside down.